• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zapper

Reaction score
Just joined, great forum! In the market for a tux, getting some good research done here...

MrXavier

Reaction score
Hi folks!

This site has been a treasure, have been following you for some time now.
Got hooked on Wolverine 1000 mile boots by the way... ^^
Next topic of interest will be real denim jeans but first I have got to get myself a pair of those boots.
Sadly Revolve has changed the new customer 30% offer to exclude Wolverines.
(I will post a WTB in the marketplace to see if someone here has got a Wolverine 1000 mile pair in brown 9,5US size in good condition... ^^ )

I am from Germany and just making the jump from student to employee. One could say, perfect timing for joining here!

To a good time and wardrobe enriching posts!
Trebor
Amen to that Trebor :)

JSins

Reaction score
Hi folks, John here. I'm from Crawley, UK, but I live in Rome, Italy.
I LOVE handcrafted leather goods.
I stumbled on this forum and now I'm hooked...
bigstar[1].gif

ledbetter

Reaction score
You can call me Jay. I'm here to get some inspiration about mens style. My style interests are mostly geared towards leather. I'm a huge fan of handmade leather products.

MajorMason

Reaction score
Hello I'm Steve and from the upper Midwest (Wisconsin). I'm an engineer by trade and can even spell it :). I found the forum by chance while searching for advise on blazers for work wear. I love to wear suits even though it's not a requirement at work, we are "business casual" and I really think people should reconsider the meaning of those words! Some take it to mean most anything. I own several special suits that are handmade (for someone other than me) that I have had tailored to fit me, two of them are Denny Crane screen worn suits from Boston Legal. I am the same chest size as William Shatner and found out after my first purchase that with some tailoring I could actually wear the suits (waist taken in, sleeves let out, pants let down, coat waist taken in). I like to look good and feel good while wearing nice clothes. I'm also a part time musician, prop builder, and collector of SciFy memorabilia. Have two grown children and one in HS. I look forward to learning much more about clothing, styles, and how to buy on a budget.

manning2379

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Chris. I've stalked the forums for awhile and finally decided to join. I work for a company most of you probably aren't fans of, but I still take ideas and try to use what I've got. Hope you won't be tough on me based on my employer but if you do, I've got thick skin "I guarantee it."

sockpoet

Reaction score
Hello my dears,
Sockpoet is here!
I live in a home;
I live on my phone.
I dress for success;
I dress in distress.
I own many shoes.
I follow the rules.
I work for the man.
I work on my tan.
I'm quite declassé,
But never blasé.
I hope you enjoy
My time with you boys.

Mr Elzinga

Reaction score
Hi All. Ramon Here. I've been a voyeur for quite some time but finally decided to take the plunge and get involved. I'm based in Sydney so whilst I love classical style I also need clothing that works in our climate. I also run a small business from home making suits and shirts :)

nateo

Reaction score
Hello! My name's Nate. I'm a poor student right now (MBA - Finance). I enjoy good beer, good food, speak some German, and love cost accounting. I have terrible taste in clothes. My typical uniform is cargo shorts and t-shirts, but my wife is excited that I'll have to start dressing like an adult soon. I was a competitive collegiate bicyclist about 6 years and 40lbs ago (mostly mountain biking). I was also a bicycle mechanic, and do all my own auto repair (part hobby, part me being a tightwad).

rabbitman

Reaction score
Hey all. Been lurking since the summer, figured I'll make an account. Pretty much a broke college kid, but still like to dress well. I typically stick with staple brands that have good quality for a low price point i.e. uniqlo, ll bean, jcrew factory, etc. I'm also active and into fitness, will probably be stalking the random excercise thoughts thread as well. I enjoy almost any type of music, my favorites being indie and hip-hop. But I guess that's enough about myself for now.

Audley

Reaction score
Hello, I am Frank, I been reading different post untill I decided to join, I work in TV production. This is a great forum and a great community, I wan to thank the Adminds for keeping the forum

theothernickc

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Nick from the UK an art director, musician and mountaineer. I just joined, so many interesting threads on here. I've always loved clothes but only recently began to really indulge. I love wearing RRL, Billy Reid, Alexander Mcqueen, Burberry, J Crew, Marc Jacobs, John Vartavos, James Perse and Paul Smith and Acne among others.

Legounette

Reaction score
Hello i'm Mathieu from france! Toulouse exactly.
I like heavyweight jeans and boots.
I'm here to talk about denim and other stuff.
See you all.

Jiban95

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Robin aka Jiban95, located near Paris, France.

Part time lurker, I'm not the best poster but I'm a good reader :)

Cheers !

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads