• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

princeofdublin

Reaction score
Hullo!

My name is Adam, Im new here, can you show me around :)?

I manage a Gentlemens Outfitters in Dublin, Ireland. I really like classical tailoring with an edge and for me fabric, texture and fit are everything :)

I am young so am only really finding my personal style still but really enjoy emulating some of the greats like Clark Gable, Ernest Hemingway and my Grandfather in their style.

Brands I own and really enjoy the quality of are : Hackett of London, Hare of Tokyo, Drakes, Inis Meain and the list goes on.

Casually I wear nicely tailored indigo jeans, boots, unique belts, chambray shirts, chunky knits, tom ford & Oliver Peoples specs

Suited & Booted I wear cutaway collar shirts (mainly white), mad cufflinks, mohair & merino mix suits peaked and notched, my favorite is my Viktor & Rolf DB suit & knitted Ties

My favourite colour is Forest Green!

Tarsus

Reaction score
Hi, my real name is Christophe, 33 yo from around Montreal, Quebec. I joined to ask some questions about shoes and I always have trouble finding a decent nickname (...)

I have too many fragrances and affordable watches, and now I'm wasting my time looking at clothes. It's not going to end well.

Diglet

Reaction score
Been lurking here for half a year now so I decided to give posting a shot. Name's Josh and I just look forward to incorporating new styles into the way I dress and figuring out what's best for me.

JoeLentini

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Joe Lentini im 16 and like to look sharp. I am used to dressing nice for formals, hockey games, etc. but usually get help from a friend at mens warehouse. Im trying to do stuff on my own now and was very happy about finding this forum

Reaction score
Boston native, living in the Bay Area
Craftsman of everyday leather goods
Drawn to the well-made, hearty qualities of Alden shoes
Thought I was obsessed... until I found this thread.

fancazzista

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I live in Los Angeles right now, currently spending a good portion of my time weaving through the sea of flip flops in my camel hair sportcoat on my way to mediocrity at a desk.

I have many ties to Japan, which has influenced my style a lot. Although I tell myself I am going for the Ivy League Look
2122.png
, I probably look ridiculous to the true traditionalists out there at least 26% of the time.

RedOcean

Reaction score
Hi I'm Alex, a 20 year old student hailing from Brisbane, Australia

I've been in the process of improving the way i dress over the last 6 months however its been hard living in a small town in a permasummer climate. This changed a couple of weeks ago when i made the move to a capital city to start university, and now i have a real opportunity to flex my style muscles.

I quite like the look of more streetwear clothing and I'm currently trying to get all my basic items purchased to put together some nice fits that work with my favourite accessory, my lovely ginger hair.

jamiej

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Jamie. i'm 25 and work as an Insurance Broker in the City of London.

I am interested in all things that look good! ... and I like to be noticed ;)

scipio82

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm 30, engaged, and a PhD candidate in History. I live in the USA, but spend a lot of time in Mexico and enjoy travelling in general. I tend to wear denim most days and my current favorites are a pair of Left Field Cone White Oak Chelseas. I also love my Red Wing Chukkas.

thebosschamp

Reaction score
Hi all, new to this game. Live in Adelaide, Australia and have a new found fascination for suits,shirts and fine shoes. Thanks for having me!

Reaction score
Hy people...
I am 39 from Croatia, Europe.

My passion is fine style. I always liked to dress up, but in last several years I am leaning toward classic men's style. Fashion was never my thing, and now when I am old enough to wear some classy stuff with confidence I am loving it every moment.
Besides style I am interested in quality stuff, no matter if it's movies, music, wine, chocolate, food. I work as an art director so I have an eye for nice things :)

Recently I published my first web site, but I will not push it right here, right now.

Most importantly I forgot to mention that I am a nice guy and follow some rules of etiquette. I think manners are something that is so neglected in todays world. I always had manners, maybe it was something my grandpa taught me. He was a true gentleman. Always dressed up, shaved and spoke 6 languages.

That's it...

scotchman

Reaction score
Whatsup everybody, my name's Eric, I'm 21, and have been a guest on style forum for some time now. I am a big fan of tailored/bespoke suits, shoes, and other classic styles of clothing. I have a startup blog called boozeandsuits.com that focuses on business, whiskey, and our never-ending need for a good-fitting suit. It is designed to teach young men how to dress and act like the male generations before us--very 50's inspired. I hope you all will give it a read sometime and tell me what you think! Nice to meet everyone.

Thumper

Reaction score
Hello All,

Thumper here. I'm a high school language arts/social sciences teacher, retired Army guy, married, no kids, one Black Lab, and I play bass guitar. I'm originally from Green Bay, WI and have lived in the Portland, Oregon area since 1993.

As for fashion taste---I have none. I'm a fan of vintage wool shirts, sweaters and sport coats, comfy old brown shoes, and I'm a hat guy.

Thanks for letting me join the club.

Cheers,

Matt

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads