Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

International Advertising?

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by Brianpore, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Brianpore

Brianpore B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief

Was wondering if anyone has experience with International advertising? I have been tasked with finding the best publication (newspaper probably) that would be similar to the Wall Street Journal & NY Times but in China, Russia and India. Something like the "pink paper" in the UK, but am having trouble finding information for the other countries. The add would be for very high end US real estate (if that makes a difference) so the add being in English would probably be beneficial, but not necessary as I could have it translated.

Thanks very much for any input and suggestions.

2. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Aren't there brokers for this? If I wasn't typing on my phone I'd use google and find some decent suggestions for you

3. curzon

curzon Senior member

“Curzon understands the cultural nuances of our ti
    Financial Times (your "pink paper") has a China edition in the vernacular. For India try the Economic Times.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012

4. Brianpore

Brianpore B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief

Thanks, did google, but didnt find what I was looking for. Will look into the Economic Times for India and a China edition of the Financial Times.