• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm free for coffee in Paris or Milan next week

Etienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spb_lady
Etienne, sorry, I had no chance to check my laptop later yesterday, so I didn't see you message. Should have invited you to join me and Homme
frown.gif
Will meet you next time, I promise
wink.gif

It's a deal! I was pretty busy myself actually (I am teaching a late class on Mondays).

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
nah, as for the innards of the modding there in the name of transparency and all that, I showed it to two other mods, one said 'time out', the other said 'it's juvenile and puerile but not timeout worthy, I'll warn him' and Fok's warning to the puerile juvenile is above. As for me, I just figured posts like that are the reason I date nigh-on-six-foot blonde women, and he spanks himself to sleep over them.
I never knew that.
Brigitte-Nielsen.jpg

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And first of all I didn't wanted to come across as a sexist jerk, some people are way too sensitive over here. Maybe it was uncalled for, it wasn't my intention.
Second, I didn't know she was taken, you'd expect a girl to be single when she seems free to go on a date with any stranger from SF.
Third, I am in the Netherlands, the blondes here are taller then in Sweden and they don't really mind some exotic meat, so don't even worry about me being desperate. I was just having a laugh, stop getting traumatized that quick, honestly.

spb_lady

Reaction score
Ok kids, I'm home now. No more fights here
plain.gif
laugh.gif

Europe was predictably great. Though I was busy as hell there with all these meetings, so managed to meet only Homme in Paris. Hope to spend more days in this city during next trip, cause one evening was definitely not enough to see around. Italy impressed me mainly with food... omg! It's unbelievably great! :in love:

Leaving to Hong Kong on Tuesday...
satisfied.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads