1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ice Hockey

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Stazy, Oct 22, 2006.

1. sonick

sonick Distinguished Member

With the win over the Avs tonight, the Hawks are only 2 points ahead of the Canucks with one game in hand! It'll be a big game later this month when the two play against each other.

2. sonick

Yeah that was rough, but you're still 10 pts behind in the standings. Hopefully you'll make it into the playoffs. [​IMG]

Can I get a WHAT-WHAT?! [​IMG]

Chicago Blackhawks GP 68 - PTS 83 - Current Streak: Lost 3
    Vancouver Canucks GP 69 - PTS 83 - Current Streak: Won 3

[​IMG]

3. dressednice

dressednice New Member

I am a huge huge ice hockey fan and am keeping my fingers crossed that the Rangers make the playoffs this year! Is anyone else a Ranger fan? Lets go Rangers! Check out this site also if you get a second that the marketing company I'm with and Mountain Dew put together: http://tinyurl.com/btrcgl. You could win some cool free sports and gaming gear I thought you guys would be into.

4. Stazy

Stazy Distinguished Member

Check out this goal...so sick.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

5. ryoneo

ryoneo Distinguished Member

Check out this goal...so sick.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Saw this last week. Sick, sick goal. Extremely creative.

6. Vito

Vito Senior Member

Hockey is my second-favorite sport, with baseball in very distant first place.

I've attended a few Ducks and Kings game although I'm not a fan of either team. If I had to choose a favorite, I'd say that I'm a NY Rangers fan.

In recent years I've watched a couple of hockey games on TV each week, but I've only watched a few this entire season. Too busy with other things, I guess.

7. k4ppah

k4ppah Senior Member

I am a huge huge ice hockey fan and am keeping my fingers crossed that the Rangers make the playoffs this year!
    Hockey is my second-favorite sport, with baseball in very distant first place. I've attended a few Ducks and Kings game although I'm not a fan of either team. If I had to choose a favorite, I'd say that I'm a NY Rangers fan.
    As a B's fan, I'd like to apologize for the shutout yesterday! [​IMG]

8. cheessus

cheessus Distinguished Member

It's playoffs time! Is there a TV distribution map that someone can point me to? I'm just hoping I can get a hold of some Caps-Rangers games out here in CA. Thanks!

9. ryoneo

ryoneo Distinguished Member

I hope Richards smashes Crosby's face. That is all.

10. Stazy

It's playoffs time! Is there a TV distribution map that someone can point me to? I'm just hoping I can get a hold of some Caps-Rangers games out here in CA. Thanks!

I know you can watch NHL games online now. There are more details at www.nhl.com

11. Spatlese

Spatlese Distinguished Member

^^ I'll check it out. For the first time in a few seasons, I'm actually looking forward some first round series: Philly vs. Pittsburgh, SJ vs. Anaheim, Mtl vs. Boston.

12. enjoiii

enjoiii Senior Member

Canucks are going to destory St. Louis in 5 games and I'm gonna be there for game 5.

13. Stazy

Canucks are going to destory St. Louis in 5 games and I'm gonna be there for game 5.

I'm hoping the canucks go all the way.

14. sonick

I'm hoping the canucks go all the way.

w00t w00t! FYI MacTavish has stepped down as coach.

15. Stazy

w00t w00t! FYI MacTavish has stepped down as coach.

I think it's for the best. Thanks for letting me know!