Ice Hockey

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Stazy, Oct 22, 2006.

1. enjoiii

enjoiii Senior member

I'm hoping the canucks go all the way.

Me too man. Less then 6 hours till the puck drops.

2. cheessus

cheessus Senior member

I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

3. ryoneo

ryoneo Senior member

Man the Flyers arent looking too good right now. I really hate how the announcers are so bias. Just the fact that they want to market Crosby doesn't mean the other team is non-existent and are the bad guys all the time, it's freakin insane.

4. enjoiii

enjoiii Senior member

5. Nananine

Nananine Senior member

Man the Flyers arent looking too good right now. I really hate how the announcers are so bias. Just the fact that they want to market Crosby doesn't mean the other team is non-existent and are the bad guys all the time, it's freakin insane.

They want to market Crosby? I wasn't aware ANYONE liked Crosby, including his teammates.

Also Jose Theodore FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

6. ryoneo

ryoneo Senior member

They want to market Crosby? I wasn't aware ANYONE liked Crosby, including his teammates.

Also Jose Theodore FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Really? I didn't hear about the locker room stuff. But when ever I see the Pens play, it's always Crosby and nothing about Malkin. I mean, he's not even the best play in the league.

7. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

I thought they talked a lot about staal and malkin on the national broadcast. The announcers were down on the flyers, but the flyers looked like shit.

8. Vashin

Vashin Senior member

flyers have biron. nuff said

9. sonick

sonick Senior member

Canucks Won!

15 to gooooo. No member of the team played particularly poorly. None were defensive liabilities (albiet some dumb penalties). Everybody (Sundin included) played at least 'fine'.

Luongo was solid in net; the goal he let in he could not be blamed for. The Canucks' PK was amazing, especially on the 5-on-3.

Flukey start for the Rangers, but I think Avery is playing his role to a T. He's agitating the sh*t out of everybody already, but not taking the penalty. Especially on the GWG when he interfered with the one Cap with a light cross-check, which led to the GWG.

10. Vashin

Vashin Senior member

Here are my picks: EASTERN CONFERENCE #1 Boston Bruins vs. #8 Montreal Canadiens Could be a good series if habs bring some passion. Bruins will still win thanks to lucic, also price sucks. #2 Washington Capitals vs. #7 New York Rangers Explosive offense vs Solid goaltending. As long as lundqvist can steal a game or two you can count on theodore failing the rest of the games. #3 New Jersey Devils vs. #6 Carolina Hurricanes Although devils have been cold while carolina has been hot... the brodeur factor is enough to beat carolina. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #5 Philadelphia Flyers lol biron. WESTERN CONFERENCE #1 San Jose Sharks vs. #8 Anaheim Ducks San Jose is too good. #2 Detroit Red Wings vs. #7 Columbus Blue Jackets Red wings are also too good. #3 Vancouver Canucks vs. #6 St. Louis Blues Hot team vs hotter team. Although mats sucked during the regular season he can bring it up to the next level in the playoffs. #4 Chicago Blackhawks vs. #5 Calgary Flames I don't really like either team but I think chicago is still too nub Finals: Boston Bruins vs San Jose Sharks Sharks win in 6

11. ryoneo

ryoneo Senior member

I thought they talked a lot about staal and malkin on the national broadcast. The announcers were down on the flyers, but the flyers looked like shit.

pure truth.

flyers have biron. nuff said

Yea, just an average, overpaid goalie.

12. cheessus

cheessus Senior member

Here are my picks:

EASTERN CONFERENCE
    #2 Washington Capitals vs. #7 New York Rangers
    Explosive offense vs Solid goaltending. As long as lundqvist can steal a game or two you can count on theodore failing the rest of the games.

Consider one game stolen. But to their credit, the Rangers way outplayed the Caps in the second period which was the decisive one.

13. enjoiii

enjoiii Senior member

15 to gooooo. No member of the team played particularly poorly. None were defensive liabilities (albiet some dumb penalties). Everybody (Sundin included) played at least 'fine'.

Luongo was solid in net; the goal he let in he could not be blamed for. The Canucks' PK was amazing, especially on the 5-on-3.

Flukey start for the Rangers, but I think Avery is playing his role to a T. He's agitating the sh*t out of everybody already, but not taking the penalty. Especially on the GWG when he interfered with the one Cap with a light cross-check, which led to the GWG.

Yeah I agree we definitely took to many penalties and if we do that again they will eventually make us pay because they do have a good PP.

I cannot wait for tomorrows game.

14. ryoneo

ryoneo Senior member

Noooooooooooooooo....... my Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Spatlese

Spatlese Senior member

Noooooooooooooooo....... my Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]