• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I Need Help With Boat Shoe Colours

farraj18

Reaction score
Originally Posted by a-rock
I voted for burnished tan, although I think the classic AO in dark brown is most versatile.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Green is unexpectedly sick. Do that. Nice and springy, would look quite slick with cords or chinos if that's your thing. All the people telling you to buy brown probably don't understand that boat shoes don't need to go with every single thing in your wardrobe.

That's most of the reason I found them appealing. It's different and you're much less likely to find someone donning a pair of green shoes than brown.

Originally Posted by hastur
yeah, less people who actually contribute and more who **** up quite literally every single new thread with useless off topic posts

@OP

you should take a look at some of the canvas sperrys, i have a pair of the navy ones and i like them a lot, theyre my fav pair and i have like 6 or 7, i probably wear them the most

11jnlsg.jpg

not actually the navy cuz i couldnt find a pic that properly represented how they actually look, the blue on the sperry site is much darker than they actually are in person

Thanks. I'll take a look in to those as well. Have you tried both pairs (canvas vs leather)? If so, have you found one to be more comfortable in different weather over the other?

Again, if you can't contribute to the thread and your post count is made up of a large percentage of spam (You know who you are) then stop posting in this thread. It's a simple request.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads