• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I Need Help With Boat Shoe Colours

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Coming up for his next thread:

Pants, Which Leg To Put On First???

But how do I tie my shoes? Does the bunny go around the tree clockwise or counter-clockwise before it goes into the hole? Which one's the bunny?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how SW&D is really split atm - there is a whole bunch of regular posters active in a handful of threads and then heaps of garbage piled on top, such as this.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
But how do I tie my shoes? Does the bunny go around the tree clockwise or counter-clockwise before it goes into the hole? Which one's the bunny?
What underwear will work best to minimize male testicle camel toe?? I have real problem with this!!

farraj18

Reaction score
Are people still on boat shoes??
Really??

Some people like how they look. Is there a problem with that?

Originally Posted by shahanshah
farraj just bought a yacht so he started his own thread about which color to pick

Actually I bought 6 yachts, each one matches a pair of the boat shoes I listed. (10)

It's amazing how SW&D is really split atm - there is a whole bunch of regular posters active in a handful of threads and then heaps of garbage piled on top, such as this.

What point is there in having forums that are restricted to a specific number of threads that "regular posters" post in? Forums are meant as a discussion place. I had a question, I made a thread because I felt the question justified itself as a poll and I was looking for a quick answer. If there's a problem with the thread then LA Guy or another mod can close it.

What underwear will work best to minimize male testicle camel toe?? I have real problem with this!!

You're contributing to the garbage that's on this forum. Instead of uselessly spamming to up your post count, contribute to the thread or don't bother posting in it. No one is forcing you to post in the thread.

All the BS complaining and spamming that the "regular posters" put in threads is the same garbage that you're talking about. I'm kindly asking you to stop spamming the thread. I simply asked a question, if you don't want to answer it, you don't need to but that also means that you don't need to post in the thread.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
you'll need all 6 with all those lakes. seriously the burnt yellow quoddys are really nice

farraj18

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
you'll need all 6 with all those lakes. seriously the burnt yellow quoddys are really nice

I'll check them out. How much do they go for?
I'm slightly handicapped by my price range.

farraj18

Reaction score
They look pretty nice.
There's a teeny-weeny little problem. It's double my price range.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What if I only have one ball
frown.gif
?

farraj18

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
What if I only have one ball
frown.gif
?

Then you chop it off so it's even again.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Personally I find lame any boat shoe color other than the a/o brown or navy.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
Personally I find lame any boat shoe color other than the a/o brown or navy.

+1.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by deveandepot1
+1.
+2 Boat shoes are just a basic shoe, don't get funky with colors and/or designs. Also, I feel they look stupid as hell if you don't live close to the water. I live in FL and I feel that they just go with the environment I live in. IDK why people wear boat shoes if they live in the city and maybe get to the water once a year. It's almost like a poser. and to the OP...suck it the **** up and get Quoddys.

word

Reaction score
Get tan ones. When they get dirty or wet they won't look as ****** as some weird colored ones.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads