• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
RUN or I suppose you could be less dramatic and just bang it out a few times then walk away. I hung out with this chick who literally tried to live that ****. She even had some ****** blog that tried to emulate Carrie's (or whoever that main chick is) column with slightly less sex advice and held this giant party for the Sex in the City 2 release. It was ridiculous, only reason I put up with it for a few weeks is she was marsupialed hot.

Yeah its pretty bad. She has a Carrie quote on her fb 'about me' and she went and lived in NYC (she's from Vancouver) for a summer or something. I'm less than impressed about this stuff.
confused.gif

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only good part was when I finally cut off contact it didn't even phase her. Nothing short of a nuclear explosion could have penetrated that impregnable shell of narcissicm she built around herself. I bet after 5 seconds of semi-conscious reflection she kept it moving without a second thought.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Yeah its pretty bad. She has a Carrie quote on her fb 'about me' and she went and lived in NYC (she's from Vancouver) for a summer or something. I'm less than impressed about this stuff.
confused.gif

Oh...that is way different from my story. Hit and run, man. Hit! Run!

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
confused.gif

this sounds frikken awesome man. if she's got some type of modern woman goals she might be really really easy going. god how i crave easy going.

or she might just be crazy. hmmmm.

btw sorry about the shirt

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crazy ex is alternately berating/propositioning me via text. I'm egging her on and playing dumb. I figure there's a 50/50 chance this blows up in my face. (and like a 5% chance I say ******* and go blow up on hers)

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
Crazy ex is alternately berating/propositioning me via text. I'm egging her on and playing dumb. I figure there's a 50/50 chance this blows up in my face. (and like a 5% chance I say ******* and go blow up on hers)
99.99% chance this blows up in your face. I broke up with my ex, for the last time a month ago. I blacklisted her on my droid and haven't heard from her since. Only communication has been the occasional email. Post breakup texts are death

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
I've quoted the important words here, Alter. No need to delete them.

We should all be so lucky.

Thanks, DR...there is a lot of wisdom in those old (and I mean old) bones of yours.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually directed that to you, must've not seen Alter's post. But his reply and your reply make a lot of sense. I've made a great relationship in the past out of being the guy always introducing the girl to new things, and I've made that recent relationship, which, despite being chaotic, something also deep. That was a situation where I gave up on expecting a smooth, perfect relationship as well and focused on having a relationship, because we are both similar and can seem apathetic and distanced about things naturally...

Alright. As long as she is someone that is willing to try new things, it's worth a shot. Eason, I didn't really intentionally seek out someone that is less experienced then me, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. I guess I'm just at the point in my life where I have realized that the best sex in the world can't make up for someone you don't trust and can't count on. If I get food poisoning....I have someone I can call to get me some crackers and gatorade. Sometimes it just takes the right girl to bring you back down to earth and become more mature.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'll have to see about this one, seems she is in some lingering very long distance relationship with a dude who is eons less interesting and handsome than me from what I gather on the book of faces, and plus I can push the bad boy card really hard if I need to, cuz that other guy ain't doing it.
redface.gif
Chasing girls is so easy in 2011. It's a little depressing, actually. Anyway, I just need her salivating so I can try the goods and then i can probably see some sort of crystal ball forming. Also, randallr, this is unrelated but I'm gonna make your day and cop both a shoehorn and some of your suit cloth once I get off ****** and write you a pm.
redface.gif

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nevermind, I thought you were kidding about the sex and the city thing...tap n' go.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll have to see about this one, seems she is in some lingering very long distance relationship with a dude who is eons less interesting and handsome than me from what I gather on the book of faces, and plus I can push the bad boy card really hard if I need to, cuz that other guy ain't doing it.
redface.gif
Chasing girls is so easy in 2011. It's a little depressing, actually. Anyway, I just need her salivating so I can try the goods and then i can probably see some sort of crystal ball forming.

Also, randallr, this is unrelated but I'm gonna make your day and cop both a shoehorn and some of your suit cloth once I get off ****** and write you a pm.
redface.gif

Make my day!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm gonna wallow in the stench of ex-boyfriend for 15 to 60 more minutes and then I shall.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Please give tips on how to be a bad boy. Is it the same as being an alpha male?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
it's somewhat similar, you need to have an unusually long penis and a lot of bad habits.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloiseakagra700