• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
It all makes sense now. Her dumb ******* friend told her that he was told by his dumb ******* friend who's my dumb ******* friend about all my sexcapades because I'm a dumb **** who told them to begin with, and so she was afraid that I was going to hurt her. Reap what you sow and all that.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It all makes sense now. Her dumb ******* friend told her that he was told by his dumb ******* friend who's my dumb ******* friend about all my sexcapades because I'm a dumb **** who told them to begin with, and so she was afraid that I was going to hurt her. Reap what you sow and all that.

Who lives the cock will die by the cock.. Confucius

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
This girl is ******* evil, soulless, she is hollow inside. I've never been so ******* ruined.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

This girl is ******* evil, soulless, she is hollow inside. I've never been so ******* ruined.

Never forget who you are. You are the baddest motherfucker. Get to the choppa type motherfucker.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm really sorry to hear that. Drop a ***** a PM if you someone to ***** to.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If there is nothing else to take away from this thread, it's that most relationships come with an expiration date. I admire the hell out of the people who can engage in fulfilling relationships while maintaining the understanding that there will likely come a time when it's in the best interest of both people to walk away from it. Some may view that as instability or an aversion to commitment. Perhaps. As more time passes, though, it becomes clearer that a successful relationship isn't a label exclusive to the couples who are still together.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If there is nothing else to take away from this thread, it's that most relationships come with an expiration date. I admire the hell out of the people who can engage in fulfilling relationships while maintaining the understanding that there will likely come a time when it's in the best interest of both people to walk away from it. Some may view that as instability or an aversion to commitment. Perhaps. As more time passes, though, it becomes clearer that a successful relationship isn't a label exclusive to the couples who are still together.

When you get married and your wife can bankrupt you in 5 minutes , you tend to ignore the expiry date and poison yourself for survival.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What is the general consensus of on-again, off-again relationships?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
She's hot.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
see tumblr birthday entry

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily