• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HUSBANDS (Paris)

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It’s listed by the same guy, it closed sub $500 so my guess is either buyer didn’t pay (not possible on buyee but might be possible on yahoo japan) or seller cancelled it somehow

Edit: else I remember seeing final finished price

youwhat

Reaction score
i meant can you see a list of completed listings / a general search of completed listings.
used to be able to check on yahoojp but its banned / restricted now in the UK.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
By same guy? Just click his user name, or just general search on the search box, not sure what you mean by “complete” listing otherwise, like browsing more than 100 million items all listed?

youwhat

Reaction score
3jso7i.jpg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
honestly don't know what you mean, you can change which site to search on (though can't do all at a time which is annoying) then just type in husbands in the search box, not sure what else would you mean by complete listing

1711547346633.png

youwhat

Reaction score
stop saying 'complete' ive wrote 'completed' several times.

you type 'husbands paris' / 'iphone 10 256gbp' in the search box and it shows you all the current / live listings for that thing.

on yahoojp / ebay / wherever, you can then tick search 'completed' or 'sold' and it'll show you finished listings...from there you can see sold prices or unsold prices of items (its useful (for life) to check you arent overpaying etc but also just to see items if you have an interest).

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ha my bad, I think you can't search for it on buyee but you should be able to see the completed one if you still have the link (so if you're not actively checking out it's hard to have an idea where things land)

though on yahoo japan, you could get a proxy service?

youwhat

Reaction score
yeah, i've got a yahoo japan auction account and a japanese address to send items to.

just that i cant use yahoo japan auctions without vpn.
i dont always trust the proxy services for showing all items.
(like i say i used to be able to keep upto date with sold prices when i could use yahoo jp more easily)

i was just wondering out loud if i could see sold items through broad search terms using buyee / any of the proxy sites rather than direct to item links.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads