• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many ever forgotten to zip your fly?

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I leave mine down on purpose. I do it for the ladies.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Talking about the resurrection of a thread.

After 2 years this thread arose!

Shoe City Thinker

Reaction score
I seem to be going through a spat of this lately. I'm usually attentive towards this sort of thing but I've either walked into an important meeting with the fly down or walked into the office with my zipper down. I think I'm getting old.

Busa Dave

Reaction score
Never Zip Up-----More Freedom For The STALLION!!!
satisfied.gif

Chimera89

Reaction score
Happes to me quite a few times... and it is at work ans somehow always in presence of the same female colleague.

The most recent happened a few days back... I went about my business as usual and forgot to zip up. She tried to avoid telling me initially as it was awkward. Eventually she told me and I was like ****, not again....

Then the next day, the worse happened, my fly was spoilt and it came undone by itself. I was talking to her and she was seated, there was another female collegaue at that time, so she waited for the female colleague to leave and then told me "I think your fly is unzipped." I looked down and saw omg it was. I thought maybe I forgot again so I just zipped up and go about as usual.

I decided to sit down beside her and have a chat as no one was already around. I moved about on the chair quite a bit and suddenlt she gave a slight awkward look. At first I ignored. Awhile later, she told me "Erm, I think your zip is spoilt. It seems to have come down abit on it's own and I can see your blue briefs." I looked down and OMG, my briefs were exposed to her... it was so embarassing...

Doggy dou

Reaction score
Hi eveyone,

Just for sharing experiences, how many of you actually have forgotten to zip your fly after ...

How did it happen and what did you do to prevent it from happening again huh?

laugh.gif
I have never forgotten to zip up my fly mostly because I always leave it unzipped even in public it always like the picture I've attached

Attachments

• 15763176915986737970646160398180.jpg
    15763176915986737970646160398180.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 363

Knurt

Reaction score
Forgetting to zip your fly, is part of an aging pattern: First you start to forget names, then you forget to zip your fly, then you forget to unzip your fly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads