1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How many ever forgotten to zip your fly?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by creat3cp, Jun 30, 2006.

1. CharlesAlexander

CharlesAlexander Senior member

ELAINE: He took it out.

JERRY: (confused) He what?

ELAINE: He took (blows on her glasses twice to clean them) it out.

JERRY: He took what out?

ELAINE: It.

JERRY: He took It, Out?

ELAINE: Yessiree Bob.

JERRY: He couldn't.

ELAINE: He did.

JERRY: (motions of making out) Well you were involved in some sort of amorous...

ELAINE: Noooo.

JERRY: You mean he just

ELAINE: Yes.

JERRY: Are you sure?

ELAINE: Oh quite.

JERRY: There was no mistaking it?

ELAINE: (looks straight into his eyes) Jerry.

JERRY: So you were talking, (Elaine makes an agreement sound "mmm") you're having pleasant conversation, (Elaine makes an agreement sound "mmm") then all of sudden...

ELAINE: Yea.

JERRY: It.

ELAINE: It.

JERRY: Out.

ELAINE: Out.

the best part is when Kramer comes in, and ask Elaine how the date went and she just response "he took it out" and Kramer knows instantly what she's talking about and reacts by almost falling over. [​IMG]

2. progressive rake

progressive rake Member

A few years ago, I was walking up the stairs of Brooks Brothers on 5th ave. and looking down I noticed my dick was swinging around outside my undone zipper. Found its way right through the boxer shorts.

3. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

did you really feel compelled to make this your first post?

4. LexSenthur

LexSenthur Senior member

A few years ago, I was walking up the stairs of Brooks Brothers on 5th ave. and looking down I noticed my dick was swinging around outside my undone zipper. Found its way right through the boxer shorts.

That's my penis!

*laughtrack*

*opening credits*

5. dv3

dv3 Senior member

did you really feel compelled to make this your first post?

Ive never laughed harder at a post before...and I'm not sure why this one struck me as being particularly funny.

6. grimslade

grimslade Senior member

I leave mine down on purpose. I do it for the ladies.

7. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

Talking about the resurrection of a thread.

After 2 years this thread arose!

8. madaboutshirt

madaboutshirt Senior member

I had a friend in high school who...

You have/had a lot of interesting characters as friends.

9. Shoe City Thinker

Shoe City Thinker Senior member

I seem to be going through a spat of this lately. I'm usually attentive towards this sort of thing but I've either walked into an important meeting with the fly down or walked into the office with my zipper down. I think I'm getting old.

10. Busa Dave

Busa Dave Senior member

Never Zip Up-----More Freedom For The STALLION!!![​IMG]

11. Steven Aver

Steven Aver Senior member

I do when it comes time for the old Chicken Heart.

12. Chimera89

Chimera89 New Member

Happes to me quite a few times... and it is at work ans somehow always in presence of the same female colleague.

The most recent happened a few days back... I went about my business as usual and forgot to zip up. She tried to avoid telling me initially as it was awkward. Eventually she told me and I was like shit, not again....

Then the next day, the worse happened, my fly was spoilt and it came undone by itself. I was talking to her and she was seated, there was another female collegaue at that time, so she waited for the female colleague to leave and then told me "I think your fly is unzipped." I looked down and saw omg it was. I thought maybe I forgot again so I just zipped up and go about as usual.

I decided to sit down beside her and have a chat as no one was already around. I moved about on the chair quite a bit and suddenlt she gave a slight awkward look. At first I ignored. Awhile later, she told me "Erm, I think your zip is spoilt. It seems to have come down abit on it's own and I can see your blue briefs." I looked down and OMG, my briefs were exposed to her... it was so embarassing...