• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How frequently (or infrequently) do you meet virgins?

vitaminc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gradstudent78
+1 I've had to teach enough women to be comfortable with sex and It's really just too much work. Chances are any women who is a virgin past 25 has hangups about sex, just doesn't like it, or is saving herself specifically for marriage. One and two isn't for me and three is too much of a crapshoot. No guarantee that we will be sexually compatible in anyway.

Some girls are technically virgins but do great *****.

Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
Guys, I would think twice about dating virgins older than 20. It usually means that you will be chasing someone who 1) isn't that into sex (especially the fun, playful type) and 2) isn't that good at intimate relations. That has been my experience anyway.

Would depend a lot on cultural background and upbringing.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackplatano
I think age is very important in this discussion. i would like to marry a virgin. It probably won't happen, unless I marry an evangelist apparently.
Your best bet would be finding someone from a second world country that hasn't yet been corrupted by Western movies. The best you can hope for otherwise is someone who wishes they were a virgin (or possibly a virgin by an antiquated technicality), as opposed to most "liberated" women you meet today.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My first thought was "I don't know any," but when I thought about it some more I realized that's not true. I have a friend I've known since HS who is still a virgin. He'll be 30 this year. He's dated a couple of girls, but never for long. I don't know how much he's done, but I know for certain he's never had sex. I think for him there's a bit of a religious component, but I think it's also one of those things where it's become some sort of mental block. When everyone we know started dating in high school or, for some, college he never did, and I think he's gotten so far behind now that it's hard for him to have a relationship. Most (if not all) of the women you meet in your late 20s have dated and built up experience in relationship, and he doesn't have any experience or emotional maturity. His relationship experience has been, quite literally, marsupialed.

I also know two women, both in their mid 20s, who are virgins. I know one is for sure, and the other I'm 95% sure. They're both casual acquaintances I've met in the last couple of years. For both it's a religious thing.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vitaminc
Some girls are technically virgins but do great *****.

Who the **** wants a great hand job!?!?!?!

I think this thread is about done. We have all agreed on the 3 following points:
1. No one should want to marry a virgin
2. If your over 25 and a virgin there is something wrong with you
3. This place is filled with dudes who need to get their dick wet

/thread

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
I know a couple of 22+ year old virgins.

One of my best female friends is 24 soon to be 25 and still a virgin. She's pretty but a little...crazy and has never been in a relationship longer than 3 months. She's also "saving herself"...

I feel bad for guys who meet her...
confused.gif

Instead, she should be "shaving herself"
teacha.gif

Busa Dave

Reaction score
Married one ------ met her in my junior year in college. I would not say I was a swordsman but got around very well.

Usually stay out of these BS type threads but who here can say that they married a virgin, she is still a hottie (weighed 101 on the honeymoon now she is a whopping 106), never cheated on each other, outstanding mom and celebrating the 25year anniversary next month? Not very many I will wager so those of you that say never marry a virgin (may be a little merit to the experience thing but that is overrated) unfortunately, you have or did not meet the right one.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think I know some really homely girls from high school (and some real loser dudes) who still haven't gotten laid. But the number is probably rather low.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Busa Dave
Married one ------ met her in my junior year in college. I would not say I was a swordsman but got around very well.

Usually stay out of these BS type threads but who here can say that they married a virgin, she is still a hottie (weighed 101 on the honeymoon now she is a whopping 106), never cheated on each other, outstanding mom and celebrating the 25year anniversary next month? Not very many I will wager so those of you that say never marry a virgin (may be a little merit to the experience thing but that is overrated) unfortunately, you have or did not meet the right one.

No, but I told a few girls that I'd marry them before they lost their virginity.
teacha.gif

Not worth it, all things being equal a girl with "enough" experience is best.

And, now that Conne's posted in this thread, I kind of have met a virgin today!

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I think I know some really homely girls from high school (and some real loser dudes) who still haven't gotten laid. But the number is probably rather low.
hy-c_KP-BlackKettle.jpg

Contingency Plan

Reaction score
I've always balked at this concept of needing to ensure "sexual compatability" before getting married - what, you mean in case she has a dick or something? What a load of crap!

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Contingency Plan
I've always balked at this concept of needing to ensure "sexual compatability" before getting married - what, you mean in case she has a dick or something? What a load of crap!

Wait until you ******** with someone, then it will all make sense.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Szeph el ratón
Why would you do that? Ever seen a restaurant hire a cook that has never been in a kitchen?

If I should ever marry I want to make sure it's a woman who knows what she is doing when the lights go out.
bounce2.gif

Definitely. Experience has its privileges.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads