• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do my True Religion Jeans look?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^bro we know, you also wear a&f and flip flops you don't really care about clothes

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sick look from 2005
29crymc.jpg

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
So I take my son, who's 4 y/o to a classmates bday today and one of the fathers inquires about the brand of jeans I'm wearing- Which are APC NS. He follows that up with "How much do they run?" Keep in mind this guy is like 40, and asking all these questions from the comfort of his True Religion Ankh jeans. Nonetheless, I reply with the cost, to which he replies "Oh, I thought they would have been nicer, mine were $220" WTF? What does "nicer" have to do with the cost.

When will the douche uniform that is TR ever die?

welcome to suburbia pissing contest

Originally Posted by nicelynice
sick look from 2005
29crymc.jpg

is that a raf simons fair isle knit?
lol8[1].gif

same ****-eating grin though

chunkmo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsoren
Yeah, how the f does TR get away with charging so much for their crap?
Going off what my "fashionable" buddies think, they get away with charging so much because recognisable brand + expensive = rep from the masses.

They don't care about style/cut/quality, just how much money it says they have to spend. Most people spend a very small portion of their income on clothing, so if you're allocating a large sum towards your clothing budget the assumption is that you're loaded. Pulls chicks bro

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by obeserabbit
what did the rest of his outfit look like?
He wore some sort of car cap along with a loose fitting college football hoody- I'm sure he had an Ed Hardy or Tapout t-shirt under it all.

Atleee

Reaction score
He wore TR jeans. Did you expect a conversation about the newest MMM collection? I agree that one should never enter these kinds of conversations.
Had he asked if that was APC jeans, it would have been a whole different situation.

That said, I used to own a pair of Evisu jeans. **** looked crazy and the bitches loved me, even thought they were too big and I looked like Spongebob.

dinogj

Reaction score
I got more compliments when I was 14 and wearing some ill fitting acid washed to death TR jeans than I ever did wearing RRL or Iron hearts. feels bad man.
Then again i could have just gotten ugly since then.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Atleee
He wore TR jeans. Did you expect a conversation about the newest MMM collection? I agree that one should never enter these kinds of conversations.
Had he asked if that was APC jeans, it would have been a whole different situation.

That said, I used to own a pair of Evisu jeans. **** looked crazy and the bitches loved me, even thought they were too big and I looked like Spongebob.

yeah i went through that phase as well lmao i had the "Paris Genes" with the golden dragons

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads