• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How broad are you interests?

likeaboss

Reaction score
I always wonder this. I don't know too many people in my personal life that have broad interests (or any interests at all really lol). Personally I find my self fascinated in almost any topic. Whether it be clothes, beer, wine, scotch, food, health, cars, watches, travel, investing, etc.. Sure many people are interested in a lot of topics like these, but I find myself particularly fascinated in every sub niche of each topic, down to particular details. Maybe I'm just addicted to knowledge, but I feel like there's no possible way to learn everything I want to know about everything I'm interested in, in the amount of time I have. I sometimes wonder how other people do it, or how many other people are interested in as many things as I am. Take drinking for example, many people are wine drinkers or beer drinkers, but how many people appreciate a good beer, a good glass of wine, a good glass of scotch, a nice vodka, tequila, etc..?

Please tell me about your main interests and if you feel like your interest spectrum is limited or limitless.

PS: I hope this isn't a dumb thread.

PPS: Why do I always forget to spell check the subject? :facepalm

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to have that sort of interest in alcohol when I drank it. Now I don't I really don't care and it bores me stupid. Used to have that sort of interest in Irish history as well, lost that when I went to uni.

Bohe

Reaction score
I'm a bit like you. I inquire about something mundane like drinks/cars/obscure locations, and relentlessly consume a lot of my time on the subject. Though its not transient, I generally keep these interests for a long time.

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My interests are very broad, 0.1% on my current account to 5.2% on my student loan.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would say my interests are quite broad in spectrum.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I like bewbs, ass, a nice fragrant ****** so I guess my interests are kinda broad.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads