1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How broad are you interests?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by likeaboss, Oct 21, 2011.

1. likeaboss

likeaboss Well-Known Member

I always wonder this. I don't know too many people in my personal life that have broad interests (or any interests at all really lol). Personally I find my self fascinated in almost any topic. Whether it be clothes, beer, wine, scotch, food, health, cars, watches, travel, investing, etc.. Sure many people are interested in a lot of topics like these, but I find myself particularly fascinated in every sub niche of each topic, down to particular details. Maybe I'm just addicted to knowledge, but I feel like there's no possible way to learn everything I want to know about everything I'm interested in, in the amount of time I have. I sometimes wonder how other people do it, or how many other people are interested in as many things as I am. Take drinking for example, many people are wine drinkers or beer drinkers, but how many people appreciate a good beer, a good glass of wine, a good glass of scotch, a nice vodka, tequila, etc..?

Please tell me about your main interests and if you feel like your interest spectrum is limited or limitless.

PS: I hope this isn't a dumb thread.

PPS: Why do I always forget to spell check the subject? :facepalm

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  2. West24

West24 Senior member

god youre so interesting! be my friend!

3. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Westie! :inlove:

BTW: relevant to the thread: I have listed my interests above.

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

I have a broad interest in your mom.

5. Sir Humphrey Appleby

Sir Humphrey Appleby Senior member

I used to have that sort of interest in alcohol when I drank it. Now I don't I really don't care and it bores me stupid. Used to have that sort of interest in Irish history as well, lost that when I went to uni.

6. landshark

landshark Senior member

I only have an interest in broads.

7. Bohe

Bohe Member

I'm a bit like you. I inquire about something mundane like drinks/cars/obscure locations, and relentlessly consume a lot of my time on the subject. Though its not transient, I generally keep these interests for a long time.

8. Sir Humphrey Appleby

Sir Humphrey Appleby Senior member

My interests are very broad, 0.1% on my current account to 5.2% on my student loan.

9. contactme_11

contactme_11 Senior member

I would say my interests are quite broad in spectrum.

10. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

I like bewbs, ass, a nice fragrant vagina so I guess my interests are kinda broad.

11. meliehussein

meliehussein Member

I would say that I have pretty broad interests