• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How are these for winter boots?! Expert Opinions! need to buy soon!

replicat0r

Reaction score
Hi all

i need a pair of boots bad and i saw these and thing they r quite cool
but the white sole i feel is a bit thick... i am a noob at this!

how r these?

00877_trans_IS

for boots, is it better to have a rounded toe like above^ or a pointier one?

also is there a boot that is bout 300 or under that has a low toebox and a sleek silhouette, laced 6-8 inches tall? heh thanks!

replicat0r

Reaction score
wet winter.. slushy and snowy bout -15 degrees. Toronto region in canada. But i am planning to use it around other parts of the world.

replicat0r

Reaction score
can you pair those shoes with a black or dark jacket?

what other alternative do i have for dark boots with the similar look?

replicat0r

Reaction score
These are Butteros but i am looking for a similar look. either in brown or black. I cant find the same boots now on their website anymore since its a i think 2 yrs back. Anyone have an idea??

s6nXO.jpg

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have those Red Wings as my winter boots and they're amazing. Not sleek, but they're solid and keep you dry. And they seem as though they'll last forever.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads