• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epicure

Reaction score
Sure, I lecture in Interpreting Studies. Here I'm working with next generation, I'm focusing on Interpreting in Forensic settings and in particular High Secure/ Medium Secure settings.

Many thanks for your interest.
Thank you for sharing, Cleav. While that's not quite the answer I'd have guessed, it's nonetheless interesting. Though until seeing this picture showing you in your place of work, I'd always thought you might be a gent of the leisure class. Such is your dignified bearing in all the photos you post here.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rainy day. I wore brown wingtips that showed less sock, but the shoes got soaked. Ideally no sock would be showing.

D81ABF22-282D-4435-9EFF-D1CC322691BA.jpeg

A34C2A15-7A19-47AE-8007-29B1FCEF6F2E.jpeg

32E72EE0-20AE-4C67-95E0-4C8AEC82E115.jpeg

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ebonyman

Reaction score
Thank you, sir. What shoes would you recommend here?

I really think they work well with your fit, I wouldn't change a thing. I just don't like that style of loafer. Perhaps it's due to my giant feet but I've never could get comfortable with how I look wearing them.

coldsalmon

Reaction score
sJeBxV3.jpg

Question: have I lost my mind with this suit? Shirt and tie are just what I was wearing to the store, not intentionally paired. It's an all-linen Havana from Suitsupply. I'm planning on wearing it to the office occasionally in the summer.

Also, hello again! It's nice to be back after a couple of years wearing a t-shirt and jeans. You guys look as fabulous as ever.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sJeBxV3.jpg

Question: have I lost my mind with this suit? Shirt and tie are just what I was wearing to the store, not intentionally paired. It's an all-linen Havana from Suitsupply. I'm planning on wearing it to the office occasionally in the summer.

Also, hello again! It's nice to be back after a couple of years wearing a t-shirt and jeans. You guys look as fabulous as ever.
Suit looks great.

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
432a-bigi01.jpg
432b.jpg
432d.jpg
432c.jpg

Shirt and tie arrived this week after some successful Ebaying (thanks @SpooPoker ).

Suit: Orazio Luciano
Shirt: Attolini
Tie: Bigi Cravatte
PS: Berg & Berg
Shoes: Edward Green
Shades: The Bespoke Dudes

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads