• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moss if they were just charcoal grey (as they appear in the first pic) it would be great... although I'm not sure about that grey? tie. I also have some similar trousers and am curious as to what to do with them! :nodding:

Fred I love that first pic and the tie/PS/sock action you've got going on. Is that tie Charvet? Saw one very similar the other day... either way I like it.

DM66... is that a PS or the Hamburger Helper in your pocket??

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hamburger Helper. Fan since i was a kid.

haha... so you've got a sense of humor! that's good. Aside from the PS, the top looks good. Seems like that SC has an interesting hand to the fabric and a good combo with the shirt and tie although a full length shot would be helpful. I'm wondering about the brown of the tie vs. the shoes and how those trousers look with the SC as a whole... it's just hard to see the consistency from the 2 separate pix. :)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Really like the watch, Moss.
Please don't wear orphaned suitpants with your blazer. (Whether or not they are actually oprhaned suitpants, bridseye odd trousers are always orphaned suitpants.)

1. Birdseye is round. Those look square = nailhead!

2. Nothing wrong with those as odd trousers Mossy, I have a pair from Panta which are not, nor ever were, orphaned from a suit.

3. Why show your face in one photo and blank it out in another? I've never met you but I could probably pick you out of a lineup based on your WAYWRN pics alone.

4. Glad you got up off the stool. That pose sat down with hands in jacket pockets might be the worst ever for judging any kind of fit!

5. Nice watch!

VinnyMac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really like the watch, Moss.
Please don't wear orphaned suitpants with your blazer. (Whether or not they are actually oprhaned suitpants, bridseye odd trousers are always orphaned suitpants.)

thanks.
Is that so? I never knew that! But these are my favorite-fitting trousers. What'll I do with them?
uhoh.gif
Continue to wear them.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holdfast
"good colour combo from what we can tell w/the lighting"

thanks, H. its all black, gray and white. i think its hard to mess up that color combo. :)

kwhunter

Reaction score

Paul Smith
Eton
Rubinacci tie
TF ps
G&G
I think you should upgrade to a sleeker, dress watch; I would suggest A. LANGE & SÖHNE - Lange 1 that has dual time (if you travel overseas alot), Glashuette Original - PanoMaticDate or one of the fancy and flashy swiss brands

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Does anyone know what happened to SF member 'bleachboy'? He used to post, and was a good guy and regular contributor, but he seemed to stopped posting about a year ago without any indication that he was going to do so.

Dont know, but heres one of his first pics and of his last ones that he posted.

And before anyone busts chops, BB was a very, very nice poster and a humble dude, so no knocks.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BB was awesome. i miss him. also miss aeglus, what happened to him? that cat had stylez on stylez on stylez.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

BB was awesome. i miss him. also miss aeglus, what happened to him? that cat had stylez on stylez on stylez.
i think he got buried under a mountain of blow and *****.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What was the name of the cat in Chicago who took the great office and smoking pictures? Had that Mad Men steez? I think he went into the vino bidness after he lost his job. I enjoyed his posts, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads