• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
holla gents, hope all has been well while I've been gone. Spent five glorious days in NOLA on vacation only to return to find out that my company decided to put me on perminent vacation...oh well, such is life right? So, here I sit, on my patio with beer and laptop, perusing SF and various job sites...looks like I'm going to be the new bagger at the local supermarket
laugh.gif
Still a ton of great looks over the past week...at least I got to wear my new linen suit a few times right? See you all on the flip side...Pandy

Well, try to enjoy the extra "vacation" time and I hope you find something you enjoy doing again soon. Good luck dude.

How cruel of you to wear that tie so soon after I missed nabbing one for myself. Take that, sir!
fight[1].gif

That said, I'm also in the market for a pair of maroon slacks, much like the ones you're wearing above. Care to share the maker?

Consider it sharing the tie with the forum :p

Trousers are from the Zegna Gritti line. Either cotton, or a cotton-linen mix (I can't actually remember which). Nice silhouette (not too slim/tight, not too loose) and on outlet sale, they're a good price too. For odd trousers, they're decent value (no fancy handwork or anything like that, but you wouldn't expect that on this line) and they're holding up well to wear, so I've no complaints!

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

holla gents, hope all has been well while I've been gone. Spent five glorious days in NOLA on vacation only to return to find out that my company decided to put me on perminent vacation...oh well, such is life right? So, here I sit, on my patio with beer and laptop, perusing SF and various job sites...looks like I'm going to be the new bagger at the local supermarket :laugh: Still a ton of great looks over the past week...at least I got to wear my new linen suit a few times right? See you all on the flip side...Pandy

That sucks, PA. Good luck in the job search.

kD5ql.jpg
VyOjR.jpg
33yZ5.jpg

I struggle to incorporate red in my wardrobe. This tie suggests there may be light at the end of the tunnel.

Achillus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Looks great, ndw. You have a nice graphic approach which I like very much. Love that suit. And you went for the pocket square today!

Last edited:

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

holla gents, hope all has been well while I've been gone. Spent five glorious days in NOLA on vacation only to return to find out that my company decided to put me on perminent vacation...oh well, such is life right? So, here I sit, on my patio with beer and laptop, perusing SF and various job sites...looks like I'm going to be the new bagger at the local supermarket :laugh: Still a ton of great looks over the past week...at least I got to wear my new linen suit a few times right? See you all on the flip side...Pandy

sorry to hear Pandarts ... i hope you land something shortly.

Have a great dog:D

started drinking already Fred?

:D :D

nice combo with the linen Victor. i can guarantee you some forumers are seething with envy at your fame ... lol.

Last edited:

TDP

Reaction score

@Victor, when it comes to wealthy Russians I think of raw materials such as steal, gas, oil are you in anything of these?

Chin up!

Indeed, wealthy Russians are often very keen on steal.

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This one survived a 30h first-time wearing which uncluded some partying after I landed back in Berlin. So obviously hopsack is the drunkards choice.

011.JPG

015.JPG

014.JPG

009.JPG

017.JPG

095.JPG

057.JPG

076.JPG

053.JPG

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

This one survived a 30h first-time wearing which uncluded some partying after I landed back in Berlin. So obviously hopsack is the drunkards choice.
011.JPG

015.JPG

014.JPG

009.JPG

017.JPG

095.JPG

057.JPG

076.JPG

053.JPG

Suh-weet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads