• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorSF

Reaction score
Thank you all!

This may be one of the best jeans and tie fits I have ever seen. Details on the shoes?

Burgundy shoes with black trench coats that and jeans - this is Fratelli Rosetti

Dark brown shoes with blue suit that - it Trickers

VictorSF

Reaction score
Louis XIV

I like the leather flight jacket! Cause of respect for the things that got us from the fathers.
worship.gif

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick visite to the supermarket

Alfred Sargent Kirkham chelsea boot
Levis 501 indigo jeans
Black shell cordovan belt of Kreis/Germany
Light blue MTM OCBD
Charcoal troyer from Gant
Pre-Topgun leather flight jacket which I inherited from my father, who actually used this as his jacket when flying with his Cesna

More appropriate for the MC Casual thread, but this is an excellent look, Louis. That Gant pullover is the perfect length on you.

VictorSF

Reaction score
kgmessier

Shoes - Frstelli Rossetti
Socks - H & J
Jeans - Bespoke
Belt - Pal Zileri
Shirt - Bespoke
Cardigan - Ralph Lauren
Cufflinks - Monblanc
Tie - Ralph Lauren
Cloak - Viktor & Rolf
Cap - Ralph Lauren
Gloves - Giorgio Armani
Bag - A.G. Spalding & Bros.
umbrella - Ralph Lauren

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you provide fabric details?

Ariston wool/mohair hopsack.
The lining iin the blazer s bemberg (they will make me a db overcoat, lined with small patterned gum twill silk soon, that will be fun (annoying), especially as I want flat pickstitching or something similar on the lining in the shape of a tie to make it look like it was lined with a dozen of actual ties, but they have to figure how to do it without being uncomfortable and too delicate).

ndw

Reaction score

I struggle to incorporate red in my wardrobe. This tie suggests there may be light at the end of the tunnel.
Red is not my favorite either, but I find if it's not overpowering it can work occasionally for me.
I like your monks.
Lobbs? Love them regardlessly.
Thanks, guys, They are Lobb Chapels.
ndw

Do you have a wonderful high business style. Super!
Looks great, ndw. You have a nice graphic approach which I like very much. Love that suit. And you went for the pocket square today!
Appreciate the compliments. Yesterday was a great day and the ps was calling.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@Victor & kgmessier, thanks a lot!
I have got some questions I am a bit ashamed off.
As I have never owned a nice pair of leather shoes before, Timberland boots for winters aside, I have no idea how often I do have to/should clean the Kirkhams, what are your suggestions?

Check this thread, Louis. My general rule: give them a polish when they look 'hungry'.

Nice outfit, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics