• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Reaction score
Kiton DB suit
BB shirt
AE Neumora

Then later saw this in my pants crotch! :fu:fu::censored:
5th time i wear this suit and this? Not sure who to be mad at, Kiton or who?
Can anyone help with what to do?

Last edited:

Crat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which shoes are those, holdfast? Looks 888ish but the pic is a bit blurry.

-edit-
PIC, pic, not pis.

Last edited:

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kiton DB suit
BB shirt
AE Neumora

Then later saw this in my pants crotch! :fu:fu::censored:
5th time i wear this suit and this? Not sure who to be mad at, Kiton or who?
Can anyone help with what to do?

Looks really solid, man. What am I looking at the crotch? Is it tearing? The lighting makes it look soiled to me...

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I am lucky enough to be able to pay a visit to the lovely city of Oxford, I swear to all my fellow SF brothers I will raid Holdfast's closet and burn all fugly ties for the sake of the wellbeing of our eyes.
Honestly HF, you have such a great taste in everything but your ties, this can't only be due to you being Slytherin, you have to pick those on purpose to irritated us!

Last edited:

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Very nice! Who are the jackets from?

RL Polo & mainline Zegna, in that order.

Kai and Holdfast - I'm sorry but, although everything else is good, those are some outstandingly ugly ties, whoever makes them.

cool tie holdfast...am I alone in seeing fairies on there...
When I am lucky enough to be able to pay a visit to the lovely city of Oxford, I swear to all my fellow SF brothers I will raid Holdfast's closet and burn all fugly ties for the sake of the wellbeing of our eyes.
Honestly HF, you have such a great taste in everything but your ties, this can't only be due to you being Slytherin, you have to pick those on purpose to irritated us!

Thanks guys. A friend told me today's tie looked like the wrapping/ribbon on a Christmas present; how can you not like that!? :D

You should know by now I love a fun & cheesy tie. I really couldn't bear wearing sober & conventionally tasteful ties every day. I certainly know what would traditionally work better from an elegance point of view, but I've never claimed to really chase elegance with my clothes. It seems a fairly irrelevant end goal for my life; I prefer something eyecatching and fun instead, though within a vaguely traditional tailored aesthetic. So I guess you could say they are indeed picked with somewhat subversive purpose in mind!

(claps: they're actually bees. I think. Or ladybirds/ladybugs. But I rather like the idea of them being fairies. I think I'm going to say that's what they are in future! :D)

Which shoes are those, holdfast? Looks 888ish but the pis is a bit blurry.

Yeah, my photos are always a bit blurry (timer/autofocus). Very good guess but they're actually on the 808 last which is a somewhat softer/less chiselled toe. Not round, but more on "soft chisel". I greatly prefer it to the "sharper" chisel of the 888 (and it feels better on my foot too).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads