• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah Spoo, **** socks!

You pair those with jeans?:uhoh:

FillW

Reaction score
26EFE525-CEBE-4D4E-9495-889CDD3F24A4-21889-000017C66946F5B3.jpg

7793656E-E166-4C4B-B179-25AE0B83D79A-21889-000017C6728C0453.jpg

Keepin it cashy.
Noname cashmere SC
J. Crew brushed Oxford shirt
Versace python belt
Tom Ford pochette
J. Crew Oxford pant
Alden #8 Shell full straps

Tie and socks resting comfortably at home

That does it. I need to go buy those white pants I saw last weekend.

PS: Aren't the pants a bit short? I got a pair of off-white pants of that material and they shrunk on me.

Last edited:

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Another scholarship fund raising luncheon.

Last edited:

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last Saturday's wedding:

DSC01961.jpg

Last edited:

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last Saturday's wedding:

For the very first time ever, I am going to have to say, 'Oi, Barims, no!' - that shirt with the rest, really doesn't work. The colour, the horizontal stripes (especially up against the vertical stripes of the trousers). The rest is all there, but the shirt makes it look like an assortment of stuff, whereas another shirt might have integrated everything.

Looks like a lot of fun was had by all, though...

Last edited:

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

For the very first time ever, I am going to have to say, 'Oi, Barims, no!' - that shirt with the rest, really doesn't work. The colour, the horizontal stripes (especially up against the vertical stripes of the trousers). The rest is all there, but the shirt makes it look like an assortment of stuff, whereas another shirt might have integrated everything.

Looks like a lot of fun was had by all, though...

This.

Also, I get that your stylistic choices are purposefully 'out there', but you have a truly shocking taste for abysmal, cheap, bargain-bin effeminate-looking sunglasses that does you no favours at all.

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Saturdays, right those fugly jeans ruin the whole look of an otherwise great outfit.
@barims, you seem to go to a lot of lovely places and weddings. Very kind of you to let us have part of it, one can see you do enjoy your life :nodding:
Also very brave to match a horizontal striped shirt with a vertical striped pair of the pants.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This.
Also, I get that your stylistic choices are purposefully 'out there', but you have a truly shocking taste for abysmal, cheap, bargain-bin effeminate-looking sunglasses that does you no favours at all.

Je ne regrette rien, keyboard warrior

@barims, you seem to go to a lot of lovely places and weddings. Very kind of you to let us have part of it, one can see you do enjoy your life :nodding:
Also very brave to match a horizontal striped shirt with a vertical striped pair of the pants.

I thought it worth a try. And thank you; it's not a bad life. The country manor and surrounding gardens were genuinely lovely

FM, I always thought that your stalwart support of me would reach its limits some day, but I didn't expect you to do it by quoting the Hula Hoops advertisements at me. Very devious

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

26EFE525-CEBE-4D4E-9495-889CDD3F24A4-21889-000017C66946F5B3.jpg

7793656E-E166-4C4B-B179-25AE0B83D79A-21889-000017C6728C0453.jpg

Keepin it cashy.
Noname cashmere SC
J. Crew brushed Oxford shirt
Versace python belt
Tom Ford pochette
J. Crew Oxford pant
Alden #8 Shell full straps
Tie and socks resting comfortably at home

Using the Spoo as Groundhog System where the first appearance of a vest heralds the end of warm weather, based on today's fit I can only assume it will now be six weeks until the first frost.

Why do I want to see an ascot with this? :nodding:

Last edited:

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This looks similar to 2 days ago, but neither the jacket nor the pants are the same (although the pants are same cut and same brand, just a slightly different tone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads