• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is waaaaay nit-picky of me, Citan, but I'd rather see shirt cuffs at your wrists than sweater cuffs. :hide:

I like seeing both. :)

'**** that! Take drugs, **** sluts, make fun of gay clubs; men who wear make-up. Get aware, wake up, get a sense of humour!' :D
I was, actually, going to say this so +1!

You are very right, I didn't adjust them before the picture! I agree 100%, I prefer seeing both and typically do! Thanks for the feedback guys, the nitpicky details make an outfit sometimes

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday
tumblr_m06cljwXdJ1qapbr2o1_500.jpg

The button proportions are way off? No? I hope it's not just me.

Relax your hand :fu:

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's like a tornado twirling into his chest/stomach area :embar:

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

The pulling/tightness combined with the button placement makes it look rather corseted, like it's collapsing in on itself.

If you look closely at the buttons, you'll see that someone won Tic-tac-toe.

Bentley

Reaction score

My first post in here - been admiring stuff for awhile!

Welcome to the board. The outfit looks great but it's hard to get a sense of the fit with the way you're holding the camera.

I also love the hat...you pull it off really well.

sehender1

Reaction score

Welcome to the board. The outfit looks great but it's hard to get a sense of the fit with the way you're holding the camera.
I also love the hat...you pull it off really well.

Thanks! Hard to take the shot without scrunching up so you can't see the fit.. Maybe I'll try the old one-handed shot next time!

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

**** you for being so cool! :) No, but seriously, that is a ******* kick-ass suit! The tie matches the lapel width superbly! (Makes me want to buy a brown suit!)

Ha, ha! Thanks, JapanAlex and many others for your kind and sometimes zany comments! Yes, this was Urban Comp''s suit. I am fortunate to match his size.

cronicmole

Reaction score
Moo- that shirt should be worn on Friday unbuttoned with a SC... no tie space,no bueno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads