• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NewYorkRanger;3204117 said:
Same jacket as earlier in the week:

IMG_7563.jpg

Rob,

Love the red pants and bucks. I just wish I could find a place to get white bucks in my size 6 shoe.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Much too much good stuff to comment on today - especially Nii and MoK. Gregaz, congrats on the addition to your brood! You have some cojones though holding her with a shirt and tie - most of my first weeks of paternity were spent in gym shorts, a ratty t shirt, and vomit
lol8[1].gif
Also thanks to all for your comments on my fit today. Hopefully tomorrow will bring better pics. BTW wheres the digest the past 2 weeks?
confused.gif

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Nice to see a side and back view for a change - fit looks good in general, but does the vented rise up over the backside a little more than ideal?

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, R. I need to investigate this - might be the linen doing its own thing, but more likely a balance issue.

Originally Posted by niidawg3
- why do you look so unhappy?
- your photos in Singapore always remind me of my home country. very nostalgic ... cant wait go back soon.

Just the humidity taking its toll on me.. same reason why PG always seems more pissed off when he's in SIN. Most interested in seeing your fits pics in your home country!

Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty
Looks good. Very shaped at the back - a specific request of yours?
Thanks! My stupid pose with pelvis rocked forward exaggerates it, but yup, I wanted to keep a shaped back while having a much overall looser fit than my previous stuff.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JPHardy
It's not easy being green Thursday's​

DSC_0875.jpg

DSC_0886.jpg

Perfect!

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice JPH!

SF office shot:

Last edited:

JPHardy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all the kind comments again Gents.

Shrivats, I have them also. Probably my most worn shoe, they are great.

IST66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tshaw
Help me understand why people buy buttondown collars and never button them down?
T

Originally Posted by jobro
I'm not a fan either however I think it is along the same lines of unbuttoning the top button on a shirt when not wearing a tie, the buttons there to be done up, but it's not.
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Personal expression. The most important rule of all.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by fritzl
nice shoes
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Looks really good.
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Another stellar combo. I hate you.
Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty
Good stuff.
Originally Posted by Threadbearer
Splendid, 66. As always. And thank you for including long shots in your most recent posts.
Thank you, gents!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads