• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Parker
Lookin' good ^

Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Almost?
devil.gif

Looks sharp.

Originally Posted by ManofKent
Drop the almost
lol8[1].gif
Consistently clean and sharp.

Thanks guys... but c'mon, you all know what's missing don't you?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NOBD
Nice fit. I'm not too fond of the combination knitted tie/"worsted business wool"; I'd prefer a tie like that with a more textured and more casual suit/jacket. Maybe that's just me.
Thanks for commenting - this is interesting because I can simultaneously see exactly why you would think this, yet it's a combination I personally really like. This may well have something to do with working environments - suits are normal where I work but ties much less so... so a slightly more casual tie may subconsciously appeal to me for that reason. Or maybe I just like it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KtownGreg
201003171050.jpg

A watch that keeps wowing me every time; with it's reminder that, very often, simplicity=beauty.

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JPJ

Reaction score
NYCMar10Wed008-1.jpg

C&theD suit
CT shirt
PS tie

I'm in New York for a few days staying downtown, here is the view from the hotel, the building work is behind schedule so is going 24/7 to catch up. Luckily I've got ear plugs with me.

NYCMar10001.jpg

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fritzl
please stop the vazy-ness, please
laugh.gif

why? we are "Vass'onista's"

srivats

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ld111134
Very nice Sri. I like the patina of the aged shell. My Alden #8 shell balmoral wingtips are noticably darker than my AE cordovan MacNeil longwings - I assume that this is attributable to Alden applying a dark finish to its shell.

Thank you, L!

Alden does apply a dark finish to its darker shells (esp cigar and burgundy). It is a pleasure to watch these shells age.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to work in 1 WTC. Cushiest job I ever had. Now that area just reminds me of Grimslade.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBBSTI LTD