• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mannix
Awesome ^

Though not for me...

I agree with this assessment.

Where the hell's the digest? I can't read through 45 pages. Slackers . . . .

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by binge
Just another day at the office...
20100125-1.jpg

as an ex DJ I find this absolutely hilarious. do you run a Guitar Center or something?

Mata_Leao

Reaction score
Non-SF approved Tommy Hilfiger button down that a friend gave me. Bloomingdales Merino W-neck. STF 501s (2nd day of wear). Alden loafers I picked up on B&S.
whatareyouwearing1.jpg
I bought this untreated harness leather belt from Leather Goods Connection because it was so gorgeous in the picture on their site and other members had reviewed it positively. Well, it's a very nice belt and I have already placed another order with LGC. But it's a little more orange than I expected, and that being the case (and probably even if it wasn't) I am clueless as to how to match the color in a flattering way. Am I the only one who finds it so much easier just to dress up? Sigh.

Red Glasses

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
This reminds me of the time when I called one of my staff into my office and handed him a printout of an email he'd sent. I asked him to read it. Now, I know it was the jankiest, grammatically incorrect, text-message-esque email that was sent to VPs, but I wanted to see if he saw anything wrong with it. He looked it over and didn't. I fired him on the spot. If I posted the email here you'd all be embarrassed for him.

See the point?

Welcome to SF!

and proud of yourself...

tshaw

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds it so much easier just to dress up? Sigh

Hi, Mata - I agree with you...It takes me less time to pick a suit or sport coat combo during the week for work each day then it does in trying to decide what to wear on Saturdays.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

T

PS - Love the belt...

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
Good point, and I generally agree with you, but as you've stated in the past, your commitment to the infamous kouros pose allows for some comparison across your other outfits. This one just seems to not pop like the rest, and the quarters stick out as something that causes it.

Gotcha...we'll give it another go in the future, and we can see if I do better.

Originally Posted by Big A
Where the hell's the digest? I can't read through 45 pages. Slackers . . . .

Slacker would be more correct. I should get around to an amalgamated four week digest at the end of the week.

Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette
Your fits keep getting better.

Droll. Love it.

- B

mjHession

Reaction score
Originally Posted by btinl
details on the tie?

Originally Posted by onix
Look like RLPL

You need to take a few leaps down on the food chain.
BB 346. I have a few colors, picked them up at a black friday sale <$15. As of friday they still had a couple purple, yellow, and green. Tie right now are $45 each 3 for $99. not worth it IMO, but I will proxy if interested.

oblomov

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gravenimages
Though it might technically fall under What He Was Wearing Last Week, I had an opportunity to capture the stylizings of our very own Label King:

4299391681_b1e6c8ffb9.jpg

]

flamboyant, dont try this at home
bounce2.gif

zorglubb

Reaction score
p1260136.jpg
Suit that a relative gave me after using it only once. Luckily he wears the same size as me
wink.gif

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gravenimages
I had an opportunity to capture the stylizings of our very own Label King:

It was a very interesting read, and the photos were good to see. LK's comment about his favorite season got a laugh out of me.

Napoleon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
Do not be misled: this is very security guard. Dudes are trying to recruit new meat. Don't be led astray.

Have you ever seen a security guard that dressed, or with double strap monks?
lol8[1].gif

audiophilia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...or with such gorgeous flannels? Let alone the flawless PS. Not even the Toronto Tiffany & Co or Hermes SGs are that well dressed!
smile.gif

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mjHession
You need to take a few leaps down on the food chain.
BB 346. I have a few colors, picked them up at a black friday sale <$15. As of friday they still had a couple purple, yellow, and green. Tie right now are $45 each 3 for $99. not worth it IMO, but I will proxy if interested.

I suspected that this was the 346 tie - I was contemplating buying same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads