• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

High-Tops?

Badger

Reaction score
Hi guys, first post here, but I've lurked around for a while. I'm sure you all dread these sort of threads however I could do with a bit of help, any will be appreciated.

Now, its that time where I need some new trainers (sneakers?) because my current pair are old and not too nice anymore. However I've been looking at high-tops this time as there seem to be a lot of nice ones about.

What I need help with, if possible, is what jeans 'should' be worn with high-tops? I'll be honest and say I'm a bit overweight at this moment in time, though trying to lose it asap, and I don't see skinny jeans as the thing that would suit me whatsoever, its straight jeans I wear.

Is straight jeans with high-tops a no-no?

Also, any links to nice looking high-tops would be appreciated too.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the probably annoying thread to you all haha,

-Badger.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hi, guys, who's goin to the sock hop this Friday!? Golly gee, it should be a swell time.

Badger

Reaction score
I realise this must be annoying for you guys, though I really could just do with some help. I've never had high-tops before which is why I want to know about the jeans situation with them.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
snicker... "the jeans situation" ?? Ha ha!

Zintintin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Badger
I realise this must be annoying for you guys, though I really could just do with some help. I've never had high-tops before which is why I want to know about the jeans situation with them.

Why not get some chukkas and a german army sneaker... hightops just look so horrible to me.
frown.gif

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

there is a newbie thread. there is a small question thread. there is a jean thread. any one of these threads could've been used instead of making a new one, come on man

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll take it to the jean thread then, sorry.
Your name for the question you posted is actually ironic, but I would highly recommend using this sticky at the top of this forum for better guidance and less venom filled responses: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=33849 Welcome to SF.

zhghjgjkhkjhk

Reaction score
Every half-hour like clockwork, Dark Iron dwarves will attack both the Alliance and Horde Brewfest areas. RS GoldIf a sufficient number of people help defend the camp, the attack is thwarted and the Dark Irons will leave a large cog in their wake, giving the daily quest This One Time, When I was Drunk. Turn this in, and that's all you need for this achievement. Incidentally, the quest also rewards 10 Brewfest tokens, RuneScape Goldso it's extremely helpful while you're saving toward Brewfest clothing and/or the Brew of the Month club membership.So how does one help defend? On tables around the central festival area, you'll find Complimentary Brewfest Samplers. Pick one of these up and put it on one of your more convenient hotkeys. When the Dark Irons attack, keep tab-targeting through them while spamming the hotkey. WOW LevelingThe mug instantly refills itself so you'll keep drinking and tossing, drinking and tossing. The Dark Irons will get smashed at the same time you are,Aion Gold and if enough people are defending alongside you, your faction's kegs will be saved. If there aren't a lot of people helping to defend, it's usually impossible for a few players to fight off the endless stream of Dark Iron attackers, so that's why I advise doing this achievement early.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads