• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hello Everyone I am A Newbie in Here but A Master in Styling at 16.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
Hell, we've got an emoticon for that.

smack.gif

The Rumble in the Fitting Room!!!!

Two will enter, one will leave!

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Trolissimo Kings...You will be knighted in England for such a great thread ..

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You guys must have blanked out your teenage years!

I have two Teenagers in my household. You have to watch a little MTV realty TV and you will understand why the kid is such a tool!!!

the kids needs to be slapped around a bit and taught a little humility. But, we can ease up a bit now and give him some real advice.

I will not comment on your desire to make it in the UFC or as a football player. chances are you will f**k up your knee, and you will end up teaching health and Phys-ed to a bunch of Junior high school kids. (just don't get caught hitting on the 14 year old girls(boys)).

Now if you want to be a "Stylist". No need to go to school for that. Just spend a lot of time at the shopping malls. Make sure the stores don't get pissed at you when you try to return all of that clothing that smells of cheap body sprays.

If you want to be a "real designer" it takes years of study. You have to know your past to be able to create the future. You have to be able to draw. You have to understand garment construction. I did not say that you have to be able to make a shirt or pants by yourself. Just know how it is done.

You are aloud to have dreams. Just learn how to type them in full sentences.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tumbleweed
Thom Browne? How about a video of socal and connemera having a battle of the cardigans.

BRING IT!

Thom%20Browne%20winter%20white.jpg

cardigan-wniter.jpg

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KingOfKings
kanye west??

Just because he is older than me he can't be name best dressed with his little pants.

Ah, so you're more into:

0094631039058.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tumbleweed
Ice-skating TB twink versus Farmer O'Dooley.

Vicious!

His back up
helen.jpg

Mine....damn we look good.
00230m.jpg

Tumbleweed

Reaction score
I'm expecting them to break into harmonised vocals with over-produced synth-pop backing.

MC Hammer can remix.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads