• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handmade In D.C.

kapuchinBespoke

Reaction score
Im interested in seeing what people here think of my designs. These are made from Japanese denim all Handmade. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. http://www.flickr.com/photos/kapuchin/
bigstar[1].gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Kevan is this you???

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
cool! congratulations! Jeff told me you were doing something. I am in clarendon.
How are things????

kapuchinBespoke

Reaction score
No the leather is not there to reinforce the pocket. I got the idea for the leather by looking at pictures of denim enthusiast and denim history. To me jeans Grow and mature the longer they are worn and the harder they are broken in. I put the leather in the back pocket so that over time as you wear your wallet (or whatever else you would wear in your back pocket)it will open the **** of the pocket in your own unique wear pattern and add to the maturity of the jeans. The more you wear them out the more the over all concept of my designs come to life.

kapuchinBespoke

Reaction score
Everything is good, been sitting at my tables trying to hatch out the perfect pair of Jeans...... Ive been following your progress, Like how your doing things with Style!!!
nod[1].gif

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like I said on sufu, looks cool...indigo selvage cut looks like where I'm at right now too. Keep us posted.

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
nice stuff, the fit looks nice and the crazy pocket-leather thingy is nice without being over-the-top.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't say I like the overall long rear pocket look and the sagged fit in the top block but that may very well be the model not the jean. I just don't tend to like the slouch fit/slouch look much personally but I know it has it's fans.

The detail and the actual pocket design are very cool. nice work.

kapuchinBespoke

Reaction score
Thanks for the feed back Mazda! maybe you will like my Bruno cut better it's a more casual fit. Ill post some pics of it soon, Also have a nice selvedge bootCut .

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
neg rep for the ed hardy belt, but otherwise, it's interesting (in a good way).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads