• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M x Lanvin Collaboration

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by max-t
i even seen lanvin h&m commercials on primetime network tv i don't get why they'd make it so limited. i thought the whole point of this bullshit was to get high fashion to the masses but all they've done is abuse some misguided asians.

stuff is crap anyways...good riddance

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
i am thinking of bining it and refusing to pay up just to f with this seller. wtf is this ****

haha ebay trolling

just BIN everything on a fake acct. and take their **** offline for a few days XD

Cote

Reaction score
1 hour after opening there was a lot of pieces left. And no, didn't even buy anything this time.

Ivar

Reaction score
I just copped the wool/lycra pants and the wool pants. Quality seems to be on par with H&M's regular high-end stuff, but then again, so is the price.

Cote

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ivar
I just copped the wool/lycra pants and the wool pants. Quality seems to be on par with H&M's regular high-end stuff, but then again, so is the price.
The quality seemed fair for the price and name. I think the collaboration was equal to some designer non mainline collections. I wanted their cardigans and sweat pants in size x-small. Unfortunately both were sold out.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wirr
My H&M, is in the town where the first H&M was found. It's across the streets from where their first store was. We've been lucky with collabs. Too bad I don't like them that much.
????? your point?

sle-z-e

Reaction score
Just came back from the H&M in Paris Champs-Elysees. There was tons of stock on everything because they were really restricting the number of people allowed in (waves with different wristbands every hour or so) but even so, I didn't pick anything up. The cardigans were decent but the quality was kinda dodgy (too be expected I guess...). Even with the H&M prices, I couldnt really justify a purchase.

Side note: Most security I have ever seen! I just saw the Pope in Rome a few weeks ago and even he had fewer security guards haha

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
stuff is crap anyways...good riddance

lol.
i could rock H&M x Lanvin head to toe and probably look better than you.

shimjohn

Reaction score
woohoo, i have my buddy in Germany who will be ordering the Lanvin stuff i want on the H&M website since only a few European countries do online h&m shopping. with the higher value of the euro and shipping, it'll probably be about $30-40 more than here, but especially nice since the blazer i want i can't seem to find anywhere and didn't even hear about anyone getting it (the white tux blazer). guess the Germans don't really fancy some of the style as a lot of the men's Lanvin collection is still available and the online stores opened like 11 or 12 hrs ago for them (7pm German time now).

anywho...if any of you Americans are really wanting some of the other Lanvin stuff without ridiculous eBay markup and the like...if you have a friend in Orlando or if you can make friends with one of the store workers there and they can hook you up, Orlando's H&M has a bunch of Lanvin men's stuff left from when I called last night. Don't think too many guys in Orlando know what Lanvin is LOL!!

bryanayrb

Reaction score
if anyone wants the black tux in 36r/32w

or the black derbies in 8/41

and you're in toronto, let me know. buy me a venti vanilla bean latte from starbucks and u take it for retail tomorrow =)

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ugh h&m quality sucks and you might as well get mainline lanvin on sale in barneys or ebay.. it always amazing how h&m can hype out the collabs and people run to buy this ****..i expected more from the sf crowd all you have to do is look at all the people buying this **** and realize i'm in the wrong place at the wrong time. The one time i bought h&m was the viktor and rolf trench and it fell aprt in a week....pure garbage

lynch_king

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bryanayrb
if anyone wants the black tux in 36r/32w

or the black derbies in 8/41

and you're in toronto, let me know. buy me a venti vanilla bean latte from starbucks and u take it for retail tomorrow =)

failed at flipping it huh?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads