• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sinda67

Reaction score
Ya - bummer, was going to pull the trigger on three pair today..... Wont be around next week.....oh well, will let some friends know anyway....

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ya - bummer, was going to pull the trigger on three pair today..... Wont be around next week.....oh well, will let some friends know anyway....
Just my 2 cents, but you should go ahead and get them, if you don't have any GS already, you will love them and if you do have GS, you know what you are getting.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
'Twas a crazy week for me, and was on a streak. Will likely get in a Grant Stone wear or two before I head to Charleston for Thanksgiving as usual. Might be several wears though - the Ottawas have been one of the pairs for the trip for the last several years...

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Glad it's gotten a bit more lively again. I'll be away before the Black Friday sale starts so I guess my wallet will be safe.

I'll let a few of my friends know though since they are looking for their first nice pair of boots.
The Black Friday sale will be wherever the internet is...........

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
'Twas a crazy week for me, and was on a streak. Will likely get in a Grant Stone wear or two before I head to Charleston for Thanksgiving as usual. Might be several wears though - the Ottawas have been one of the pairs for the trip for the last several years...
Been wearing the Cognac cap toe's all afternoon and I had to look down to see if I even had boots on, they are the comfy. They should be a regular part of the line :)

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We have been broadcasting the upcoming sale and already had customers ask if we can extend the discount under certain circumstances. If you do not have access next week, we can help you order earlier.

schweezly

Reaction score
How does the Oliver last fit compared to the Leo? Is the area over the toes as voluminous as the Leo? Same amount of room in the toe box on the sides?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member