Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by rdawson808, May 20, 2009.

1. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

my dvr stopped recording the last episode right after they did their songs at the regional and Mr. Schu is doing something in his bedroom and the wife walks in, what happened after that?

2. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

It makes me feel much better about my manlihood to know that Edmorel watches this show too.

3. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

my dvr stopped recording the last episode right after they did their songs at the regional and Mr. Schu is doing something in his bedroom and the wife walks in, what happened after that?

he tells her that when he looks at her he cant feel the love he used to have with her and it's over between them.

then he goes to the redhead's wedding but it's been cancelled because the coach dumped her. He tells her he just left his wife and in not so many words she says to him that they cant be together because "he just left his wife" and tells him she quit her job as counselor. Then at the end, the principle suspends Sue after finding out she cheated, and reinstates Mr Schu as head of Glee. Then as she is packing up and leaving, Mr Schu finds redhead and they look longingly into each others' eyes then start kissing. end.

4. intent

intent Senior member

he tells her that when he looks at her he cant feel the love he used to have with her and it's over between them.

then he goes to the redhead's wedding but it's been cancelled because the coach dumped her. He tells her he just left his wife and in not so many words she says to him that they cant be together because "he just left his wife" and tells him she quit her job as counselor. Then at the end, the principle suspends Sue after finding out she cheated, and reinstates Mr Schu as head of Glee. Then as she is packing up and leaving, Mr Schu finds redhead and they look longingly into each others' eyes then start kissing. end.

Which leads me to believe that there won't be a season two after the first season ends this summer.

5. ffmf

ffmf Member

Which leads me to believe that there won't be a season two after the first season ends this summer.

That would be unfortunate to say the least. But I think that as long as it's drawing viewers and making money, the show will go on.

6. lefty

lefty Senior member

Yea, Fox will turn off this money-gushing fountain because everything was so nicely wrapped up. lefty

7. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I've never seen a single episode of this, but tonight I mentioned that to a friend and they sent me this... holy shit! Kristin (of previous West Wing fame) can belt it out. Spectacular. The young girl in this whoever she is is good, but this just shows the difference between a great voice and a great singer.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

8. Alter

Alter Senior member

yeah, she's like a young, female, Barbara Streissand.

I had to read that twice. [​IMG]

9. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

Japanese promo for Glee... w/ Akebono
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

10. Tangfastic

Tangfastic Senior member

It started in the UK a few weeks ago, I'm enjoying it. It made me think of 'Popular' - not surprised to hear there's a link.

11. sonick

sonick Senior member

Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

12. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

^I wish we could have seen those two make out.

Anyway, I liked the episode. New Shuster is kind of annoying, but I dont think that will stay all season. Most of all, I think the music matched the tone of the plot really well. Better than I can ever remember it doing so last season.

13. sonick

sonick Senior member

^I wish we could have seen those two make out.

Anyway, I liked the episode. New Shuster is kind of annoying, but I dont think that will stay all season. Most of all, I think the music matched the tone of the plot really well. Better than I can ever remember it doing so last season.

Yeah, the Beatles number was pretty perfect for the plot of the episode, almost as if they chose the song and wrote the plot around it. Wonder how much licensing that song cost the producers...

Not a fan of the new Rachel either for some reason, more obnoxious and annoying then cute Jewess now.

14. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Not a fan of the new Rachel either for some reason, more obnoxious and annoying then cute Jewess now.

Yeah, it was like a real jewish woman instead of the one we all want to see.

15. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

"old maid's club"?? really??