• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Glee

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
It makes me feel much better about my manlihood to know that Edmorel watches this show too.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
my dvr stopped recording the last episode right after they did their songs at the regional and Mr. Schu is doing something in his bedroom and the wife walks in, what happened after that?

he tells her that when he looks at her he cant feel the love he used to have with her and it's over between them.

then he goes to the redhead's wedding but it's been cancelled because the coach dumped her. He tells her he just left his wife and in not so many words she says to him that they cant be together because "he just left his wife" and tells him she quit her job as counselor. Then at the end, the principle suspends Sue after finding out she cheated, and reinstates Mr Schu as head of Glee. Then as she is packing up and leaving, Mr Schu finds redhead and they look longingly into each others' eyes then start kissing. end.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
he tells her that when he looks at her he cant feel the love he used to have with her and it's over between them.

then he goes to the redhead's wedding but it's been cancelled because the coach dumped her. He tells her he just left his wife and in not so many words she says to him that they cant be together because "he just left his wife" and tells him she quit her job as counselor. Then at the end, the principle suspends Sue after finding out she cheated, and reinstates Mr Schu as head of Glee. Then as she is packing up and leaving, Mr Schu finds redhead and they look longingly into each others' eyes then start kissing. end.

Which leads me to believe that there won't be a season two after the first season ends this summer.

ffmf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
Which leads me to believe that there won't be a season two after the first season ends this summer.

That would be unfortunate to say the least. But I think that as long as it's drawing viewers and making money, the show will go on.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
Yea, Fox will turn off this money-gushing fountain because everything was so nicely wrapped up. lefty

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I've never seen a single episode of this, but tonight I mentioned that to a friend and they sent me this... holy ****! Kristin (of previous West Wing fame) can belt it out. Spectacular. The young girl in this whoever she is is good, but this just shows the difference between a great voice and a great singer.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
yeah, she's like a young, female, Barbara Streissand.

I had to read that twice.
laugh.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Japanese promo for Glee... w/ Akebono
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Tangfastic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It started in the UK a few weeks ago, I'm enjoying it. It made me think of 'Popular' - not surprised to hear there's a link.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
^I wish we could have seen those two make out.

Anyway, I liked the episode. New Shuster is kind of annoying, but I dont think that will stay all season. Most of all, I think the music matched the tone of the plot really well. Better than I can ever remember it doing so last season.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
^I wish we could have seen those two make out.

Anyway, I liked the episode. New Shuster is kind of annoying, but I dont think that will stay all season. Most of all, I think the music matched the tone of the plot really well. Better than I can ever remember it doing so last season.

Yeah, the Beatles number was pretty perfect for the plot of the episode, almost as if they chose the song and wrote the plot around it. Wonder how much licensing that song cost the producers...

Not a fan of the new Rachel either for some reason, more obnoxious and annoying then cute Jewess now.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
Not a fan of the new Rachel either for some reason, more obnoxious and annoying then cute Jewess now.

Yeah, it was like a real jewish woman instead of the one we all want to see.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
"old maid's club"?? really??

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads