• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GB vs NYG

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
'lil Manning finally arrived
cheers.gif

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
<===== In mourning.

Don't retire Brett. You don't want to go out on this note...

UMass

Reaction score
Yes, NYG vs Pats. rematch!!

Can the Giants do the impossible vs. the team that sent them on this SB run?

I like the Giants they are one tough team, they take it to the other team.

I don't think the Giants can beat the Pats. The Pats. are a team of destiny not playing well today and they still found a way to win.

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wonder how is Tiki doing now?? Guess Eli had the same question...

Dear Tiki,

How are things going? It's me, your buddy Eli.

It's been a while since we talked face to face. Sure, we exchanged some barbed comments through the media back in August, but I thought it would be nice to get in touch.

Still working at NBC? I hope that's going well. I haven't seen you on the tube because I've been really busy with the season and I pretty much only watch Seinfeld reruns these days. Except when I'm in Green Bay.

Things are good here. I just bought some new suits, which look very sharp. I tried sushi for the first time and, as I expected, it just wasn't for me. It's not so much the taste that bothers me, but the texture. Kind of slimy.

Oh yeah, and I don't know if you heard, but your former Giant teammates and I ARE GOING TO THE F**KING SUPER BOWL!

Seriously, we have t-shirts and everything. And guess who's not getting a t-shirt.

You.

You know why?

Because you're a whiney little punk who didn't like Tom Coughlin or his tough practices, so you retired.

I bet another reason you retired was because you didn't think I could lead this team to the promised land. In fact, if I remember correctly, you totally bagged on my leadership ability during halftime of a preseason game in August and said it was "comical."

Well, who's laughing now, Tiki?

While you sit at home thinking up ideas for your next children's book, I'll be heading to Phoenix. I'm going to stay at a sweet-ass hotel. It'll probably have an indoor pool and a hot tub.

And all the newspapers and magazines and TV shows are going to be interviewing me. You know why? Because I'm playing in the Super Bowl! Is anyone going to interview you? Probably not. You know why? Because you're not playing in the Super Bowl!

And if we somehow manage to beat the undefeated Patriots juggernaut and win the Super Bowl, I might even get the opportunity to do as many commercials as my brother Peyton. How's that for awesome?

But even if we don't win, it's cool. Because now everyone knows that I am a good quarterback and that I can lead the Giants. So when next season starts, I won't have to listen to pinheads like you question my ability.

Anyway, my best to your lovely family.

Your buddy,

Elisha Nelson Manning

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by montecristo#4
Personally, I feel like the measure of greatness for a star athlete is how he ups his game in the postseason.... But that's just my opinion.

Well apparently to montecristo's way of judging, Eli is a better quarterback than Peyton now. That's interesting.

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I couldn't beleive that kick or the silence of my friends after it. My friend said going into overtime don't give Favre a second chance and I jokingly retorted don't give NY's kicker a third. Turned out I was right.
Am I the only one that to me it seemed like no one wanted to win this game? Hah. Guess they didn't want to face the Pats.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Well apparently to montecristo's way of judging, Eli is a better quarterback than Peyton now. That's interesting.

Depends on whether he comes away from the SB with a ring. Older brother has one. Younger brother most likely won't.

If Eli Manning defeats the undefeated and leads the Giants to SB victory, then I think you could definitely argue he's up there with his brother. At a minimum, you could argue his first four years in the league trumped his brother's first four.

See how easy that logic is? Even a Colts fan could understand it!

WSW

Reaction score
This game was not as close as the score might have indicated. The time of posession alone was heavily skewed towards the Giants. If I had known nothing about the teams' perfomances this past season except what I saw from the play on the field, I would have thought the Giants were the favorites, not the Packers.

Although logic would dictate picking the Pats, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants managed to eke out a victory.

Film Noir Buff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by WSW
This game was not as close as the score might have indicated. The time of posession alone was heavily skewed towards the Giants. If I had known nothing about the teams' perfomances this past season except what I saw from the play on the field, I would have thought the Giants were the favorites, not the Packers.

Although logic would dictate picking the Pats, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants managed to eke out a victory.

The Giants were the better team against Green Bay; they almost coughed up the game on several occasions.

If they bring it on D like they did vs. Green bay and the Offense makes no major mistakes or penalties, they can definitely beat the Pats.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads