• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling visit Washington, D.C. (pics inside!)

Mfon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
another angle...

DSCN1350.jpg

These are amazing, I need to add them to the collection....nice pics

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some front-on views of the seven new models just introduced:

DSCN1342.jpg

DSCN1344.jpg

DSCN1345.jpg

DSCN1346.jpg

DSCN1349.jpg

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Quiz! One of these is bespoke, the other is RTW... can you tell the difference?

DSCN1387.jpg

the one in vintage cedar is the bespoke one ;-)

jon5986

Reaction score
Gaziano & Girling are in town so I paid them a visit today in Georgetown. Tony Gaziano was most gracious and it was a pleasure meeting him and learning a bit more about his shoes... they really are amazing! As hard as it is to imagine, they look even better in person. Tony's at the top of his craft and it shows through his shoes - each one a work of art.

Oh in case you missed him in D.C., they're headed up to Leffot on Tuesday...

stjames.jpg

This is one of seven new styles just introduced -- this one is the "St. James".

Sounds like you work for G&G.........lol

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jon5986
Sounds like you work for G&G.........lol
Hardly!
laugh.gif
I'm just a huge fan... they really do great work. As corny as it sounds, I appreciate pure beauty in all its forms - female, bespoke tailoring, shoes... and G&G shoes are truly works of arts. The bespoke shoes are made entirely by hand -- just incredible. In a world full of mass-produced crap, it's refreshing to see how things can and should be done.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best in Show?

DSCN13961.jpg

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some next level shoemaking there. Thanks for posting jinda. I like them all except the stingray.

(for now, will have to stick with Vass)

hangten

Reaction score
Beautiful shoes! I ordered the Burnham on Friday when he was in Chicago. And the whole cut on the left will be my next order later this year!

Well this was more of an information-gathering mission for me, but I would have a hard time choosing between these two... although I'm leaning towards the pair on the left...

DSCN1384.jpg

Michael Ay329

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I inquired Dean about new models last week he said not until August Looks like they were keeping this new batch under wraps to surprise the faithful and try to entice some on the fence Pictures were gorgeous and reminded me of the excitement I underwent when Luk-cha...last Feb. 2008 posted pics of the new shoes & boots at the Tokyo show (too bad the pics don't exist on that thread) Anyone know if a greater variety of leathers became available for MTO clients (I desire something in Stingray) MTO prices for shoes use to be 470 pounds and boots in the range of 570 Excellent posting by the OP
fing02[1].gif

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He did have with him a book (or two) of leather swatches... Quite a varied assortment.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads