• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Samurai s0500xx sz31

swooc

Reaction score
Hot soaked twice, chainstitch hemmed to 34L at Take5. There's not much wear, around 2 weeks of everyday wear and creases are not too define. Measurements: waist: 31 thigh (at widest part): 12.25 knee: approx 8.75 inseam: 34 leg opening: 8 SOLD

Brendan

Reaction score
Where in sydney are you?

can you measure the length of the actual waistband please?
smile.gif

Just wondering if they would fit a 32.

If they will, i'll offer $150 AU Pickup.

Brendan

Reaction score
34 inseam isnt too short. unless you want super stacking or massive cuffs
biggrin.gif
Or are over 6 ft 5 lol

swooc

Reaction score
The actual waist band is 31inch, these would be a perfect fit for a true 32 waist. Hehe chrono i read your reply in SuFu, you made me wish i didn't hem them. But for people who are worried about the length, 34 is still long. I'm 5'9 and the stack is perfect. It was just too much when it was at 36.

Sorry Brendan, the lowest price i can do for pickup is $170US. These were hella expensive to get here. I am located near Castle Hill.

Brendan

Reaction score
Castle hill is just down the road from me
biggrin.gif

They might stretch a tad more than 32 as well i assume, which would be fine
biggrin.gif

What about $180 Australian. Convenience? lol

I got some sammies from japan and some apcs from america so i do understand lol.

swooc

Reaction score
wow a fellow neighbour
smile.gif

Sorry but $180AU is too low
frown.gif

Brendan

Reaction score
hmm well I was planning on just getting some APC's

I've spent far too much on jeans already haha, but...

If i can try them on and they suit me lol, then i'll pass over $200. i'd say thats fair.

What do you say? I'm 10 mins east of windsor, takes me about 25 mins to get to castle hill.

But i'm generally at castle hill tuesday nights and thursday nights, i do gymnastics at the rsl, and i work at sanity at castle hill towers. I'll be there next sunday working.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashraf kh