• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Puma Platinum, APC pinstripe jeans & Helmut Lang elastic sneakers

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm cleaning out my closet, and I have the following items for sale. I would rather sell here than eBay, for a variety of reasons. All prices include priority shipping within the 48 states: Puma Platinum/96 Hours black strap sneakers Size: 9 american/42 european, D width (true to size) Condition: 7/10, I wore these around a good amount, but they are in great condition just the same. Shipped Cost: $40, retailed for $300 I love the style of these badboys. There are no laces, just two straps that button closed. Also, the tongue has a punch out hole on top. Fully leather uppers (inside and out) and a tough rubber sole. Deep rich black. Much respect to Neil Barrett for making these beauties. Made in Italy.
puma1nb5.jpg
puma2mp6.jpg
APC pinstripe jeans Condition: Brand New Without Tags Size: 30 "Cure", unhemmed (a touch more than 35" inseam) Shipped Cost: $60, purchased for $147 from apc.fr These are pinstriped jeans from last summer season. I bought them and didn't return them in time. Doh. I tried them on once... WAAAAY too slim for me. They follow the standard cure sizing. They're a sky blue jean with a vertical white pinstripe running down the jeans. The color is a bit stronger than it appears in the image. I really like these, they simply do not fit and have been sitting in my closet for a year now.
apc1iv6.jpg
Helmut Lang elastic trainers Size: marked as a 9, fits like a 10-10 1/2 D (more like the latter) Condition: 8/10, I wore these around for a few days last summer, they're just too big.
frown.gif
Shipped Cost: $100, retailed for $320 These are badass shoes. End of story. No laces here either, the shoe is held shut by wide elastic bands on the sides. A combination of leather, suede, and open mesh nylon on the sides, these shoes are insanely comfortable and very rugged. Extremely well-made shoes. From Helmut Lang's last season, too. Comes with both shoe bags and the original box. I strongly doubt you'll ever see these for sale again. Note: the shoes don't look wrinkled when worn, the elastic pulls them tight.
helmut2zo0.jpg
helmut3vb9.jpg
helmut1jl2.jpg
If you have any questions/offers, let me know. I take paypal only. Thanks, -Andrew

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Oh! You had to go and post yet another of my weaknesses... Lang sneakers. And THEN you had to post them in MY SIZE and at a good price!

Great shoes; I'm really trying to resist snatching them up.

John

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How would you feel if somone ele got them... your shoes... Taken from you, never to be seen again... Why would you let this happen?!?
devil.gif
tongue.gif

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You're evil! I don't have to listen to this!!
tongue.gif
But, the only thing keeping me from buying these is that I've bought 3 or 4 pairs of shoes already this month.

If nobody has bought these in about two weeks or so (and something tells me they'll sell WAY before then), definitely drop me a PM.

John

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a lot of questions about the soles of the shoes, and so I'm posting one in the thread:

As you can see, the soles are in tip-top condition, they don't hardly look worn.

If anyone has any other questions/etc, feel free to ask.

-
Andrew

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads