• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Nudie Thin Finns & Nudie Low Slim Jim 32"

beesknees

Reaction score
Hi, I was able to get my hands on two pairs of Nudies at a great price, but after wearing them around the house for a day, I decided they are a little too snug.
musicboohoo[1].gif
So I have decided to pass my bargain onto all of you! I have one pair of Thin Finns size 32"x32", and one pair of Low Slim Jims size 32"x32". They are also both almost new without tags. The Thin Finns are Dry comfort, and the Low Slim Jims are dry. the Thin Finns SOLD Measurements: 32" Waist 33" Inseam the Low Slim Jims are SOLD 32" Waist 31.5" Inseam Feel free to PM me with an offer. Open to trades.

beesknees

Reaction score
I still haven't had the chance to take pictures.
The prices are lowered to 100$ each. I'm also open to trades.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Measurements on the slim jim, and shipping to the uK??

beesknees

Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
Measurements on the slim jim, and shipping to the uK??

Including insurance, shipping should be somewhere around 15$. If you want to PM me with details, I can give you a more specific quote.

beesknees

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
That's a great price for both. if you have trouble selling here try mynudies.com's sales forum. If I were you I wouldn't go below $100

I'd buy em if the inseam was 34

Thanks for the good advice, just created a thread over there.

maydenchina

Reaction score
Are those the actual measurements? or tagged measurementS?>?

beesknees

Reaction score
The tagged measurements for both pants are 32" x 32"

The actual measurements are listed in the first post underneath each pair of jeans.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads