• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Modern Amusement, Trovata, vintage levis jacket, Unicorns

Ott

Reaction score
“striped shirt from chris, Modern Amusement, Trovata, levis vintage” Hey guys I’m selling some more stuff for fall. Just call it Ott’s “cleaning out his closet so he can buy an overpriced Engineered Garments jacket fall super sale”. This is all stuff I either haven’t worn, or haven’t worn enough to justify keeping. Been itching to post this for a few days but I was waiting for when I’d actually have time to ship all this stuff so I wouldn’t make anyone wait. Now here goes: 1)sold 2) Sold 3) sold 4) Next is a brown Modern Amusement hoodie. Size Small, double zipped so you can avoid the bottom ballooning out like AA ones do. Contrast orange/grey zigzag fabric lining it. Bought it last year right around the time it got warm, so this hoody is brand new. Retails for over $100 (note: in a different colourway, my hoody is brown) and I’m asking $60 shipped 5) Last but certainly not least is a vintage Levis denim jacket. Size small, runs smaller than you’d think (its slightly over 21 inches from the neck seam to the bottom of the jacket). I found it at a local thrift shop. I have no idea how old it is, but it has a white tab with a big E (which means nothing to me). Never worn, but obviously I got it second hand so its seen some use. I was going to make patches out of it for my busted Nudies but that seems like a waste, as its in good condition still (and I was told the era of this jacket was ~1970s when I asked superdenim). Not sure what to ask for this. $30 shipped sounds right. Feel free to ask any questions. All prices include shipping to North America only. I will ship outside of North America if buyer pays additional shipping costs. Thanks for looking!

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the fit like on the MA hoodie?

Ott

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
What's the fit like on the MA hoodie?
kinda like an AA medium.

measures:
19 inches pit to pit
22.5 inches zipper

Ott

Reaction score
polo and unicorns T have been sold

this is now the "help Ott buy another pair of jeans because he wrecked his samurais after 5 minutes of wear" SALE THREAD!

Ott

Reaction score
stripey thai shirt has been sold

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads