• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fit Check - Caccioppoli Wool/Silk/Linen Fabric

bantone

Reaction score
This is a more recent commission from Sartoria Triarii (https://www.instagram.com/sartoriatriarii/) and Cameron and I picked out an amazing fabric. I love the blue streaks within the brown fabric. Unstructured, Light Canvas and overall lightweight. Great for summer here.

I think the fit is spot on. My only tweak I may do is let it out slightly since I have a prominent back. As mentioned in the other thread I'm 6'1'' 200lbs with a 42.5" chest.

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, same comments as your other post.

I don’t know what’s going on with that puckering along the center seam on the back. Not sure if that’s just shitty sewing Or too much pulling. Maybe both.

bantone

Reaction score
Yeah, same comments as your other post.

I don’t know what’s going on with that puckering along the center seam on the back. Not sure if that’s just shitty sewing Or too much pulling. Maybe both.
Funny the factory for this one is the same one as No Man Walks Alone and the green Hopsack one is from a Chinese factory. I think it's pulling and I'll get it let out a bit.

Also for some reason on the green one the button stance seems higher than it actually is in person. I'll post in there.

Thanks for your replies.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Vents are flared and the coat looks like it's scissoring out.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.