• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can somebody buy this before I pull the trigger... I keep going back to see if it's gone..

Looks to be a mid-late talon 260. I do prefer early-mid talon leather like @OtterMeanGreen has but I think this is as close as you can get for the price/condition..

I’m sure I’ll sound crazy for saying this but I’d rather have mine or this one then 20 of the new versions. Beautiful find for an incredible price. How is it still available?

TinMan3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anybody here get a ship confirmation?
I got a tracking number but it still says my package is “being prepared”. My guess is that Nordstrom doesn’t actually stock these, that Filson fulfills the orders. They realized their mistake and are now trying to figure out how to sort it out with them. My bet is cancel but we will see! I only bought 1, in Hemlock. Really like the color in person and figured a small order was more likely to sneak through than a large one. ?

duckmaster

Reaction score
anybody here get a ship confirmation?

Funny that you ask. I just received a FedEx shipping notification coming from Kent, Wa. Either this is the tote or my wife’s decided to order me a vintage flannel. I would guess that either Nordstrom did not stock them in house or may have negotiated to purchase the remainder of their stock and ship direct. We shall see.

GzStudio

Reaction score
I received a fedex tracking number and it’s already on the move. I’m curious to know if this is the actual cost of this bag to retailers.....

duckmaster

Reaction score
Overnight I received the shipping delay email from Nordstom then shortly there after I revived my shipping confirmation from them.

I received a fedex tracking number and it’s already on the move. I’m curious to know if this is the actual cost of this bag to retailers.....

A family member that is in the apparel manufacturing industry told me that the retailer cost is usually half the MSRP. The brand’s cost with overhead and manufacturing is usually half the retailer cost. I’m not sure if this is the same for luggage or bags. If that is the case these totes were sold possibly at Filson’s costs.

thewinedown

Reaction score
Overnight I received the shipping delay email from Nordstom then shortly there after I revived my shipping confirmation from them.

A family member that is in the apparel manufacturing industry told me that the retailer cost is usually half the MSRP. The brand’s cost with overhead and manufacturing is usually half the retailer cost. I’m not sure if this is the same for luggage or bags. If that is the case these totes were sold possibly at Filson’s costs.
I’d be surprised if they have $50 into each bag. I know they use quality materials and pay USA labor wages, but at the scale and volume of their production, along with their buying power for twill and leather, I don’t see them sinking $50 into each tote.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads