1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ferrari might make a 612 P4/5…

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by imageWIS, Mar 26, 2006.

1. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Jim has an original P3/4 and a 412P already

And that's great, but it doesn't deter from the fact that he paid $2 million dollars for a less than stunning (IMHO) body...but, as long as he is happy, more power to him.

Jon.

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

[​IMG]

Photo copyright zjpj83

3. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

[​IMG]

Photo copyright zjpj83

Drool...

Jon.

4. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

I usually don't, the only artist imaginations that matter are those of the designers working for the car firms.

Jon.

From this statement especially I now understand why you so consistently rub me the wrong way.

5. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

From this statement especially I now understand why you so consistently rub me the wrong way.
    You do realize you have taken this completely out of context, although you know this and are just trying to bait me. You bored, John? Oh, and I wouldn’t rub you with a Hazmat biolevel 3 (type A) suit on. Jon.

6. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

You do realize you have taken this completely out of context, although you know this and are just trying to bait me. You bored, John?

Jon.

How can this be taken out of context?

7. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

How can this be taken out of context?

Because I was responding to this post by zjpj83:

"It will be unveiled August in Monterey.
    In the meanwhile, don't trust any "artist's renderings" you see in magazines. They haven't seen the car."

Thus, I was only talking about the fact that in the car industry, the only imaginations regarding car design that matter are those used by the designers working for the car firms who actually make the finished product, and not those of artist renderings; in regards to how a car will look after it is manufactured.

Like I said, out of context.

Jon.

8. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

My excursion with P4/5 and a bunch of other Ferrari friends is tomorrow. Will take pics...

9. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

My excursion with P4/5 and a bunch of other Ferrari friends is tomorrow. Will take pics...

Awesome!

Jon.