1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fear the Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by GreenFrog, Aug 20, 2015.

1. lefty

lefty Distinguished Member

At this point they're genii compared to the Atlanta crew, but I'm sure the writers will fuck it up. Like the untouched white pickup in the middle of a riot. Gosh, that was fortunate.

Didn't realize the bad ass dude from Training Day was a Kiwi.

lefty

2. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Stylish Dinosaur

I like the way "Fear" is shot compared to the original show. The LA setting looks good too.

And Lexa from The 100 is hot AF

3. gettoasty

gettoasty Stylish Dinosaur

Asian people love to garden. Come on, GF

4. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Stylish Dinosaur

Yeah but that bitch built some maze runner shit in her tiny ass backyard.

Smh.

5. GreenFrog

Stoked for tonight's episode. Hope we see some real shit go down :slayer:

6. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Stylish Dinosaur

Not very much so far. And too much focus on the Mormons.

7. HRoi

HRoi Stylish Dinosaur

SUUUUCKEEED. is this the Walking Dead soap opera? Days of our Walking Dead Lives??

8. GreenFrog

Fuuuck, really? I haven't watched it yet.

Sigh.

Oh well, at least my expectations are low.

9. GreenFrog

Fuckin sucked. Again, character behavior that makes no fucking sense. Zilch. Nada. So frustrating at times. Mexican daughter's fling with the goofy ass soldier is cringe. Worst episode of the season so far. But I'll continue to watch :revolve:

I still think the cinematography can be really good at times. That scene of nick stealing that morphine drip was very creepy and unexpected because I thought for once he was going to really kick the habit. The show did a good job of implying that, so seeing him all fucked up on the morphine caught me by surprise.

Also curious about that hospital. It looks like they're setting it up so that we follow the ex-wife to this place.

10. KenRose

KenRose Senior Member

I actually didn't mind the episode.

11. GreenFrog

Seeing Alicia stabbing herself with the needle was a WTF moment. Definitely wasn't expecting that either.

But got damn, dem legs...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015

12. El Argentino

El Argentino Distinguished Member

Sick of teenage Alicia. Liked Travis seeing the soldiers wipe out "the light", but it came an hour too late. Literally nothing happened that episode. Daniel is the only smart one in this show.

When dumb blonde was bumming around outside the fence, sees a bunch of shot people in the street, and a gun on the ground next to a dead's hand, WTF don't you grab it and take it with you under the car?

Points for Travis and the chick getting it on in the car. You're under forced military occupation, people disappearing around you, food rationed by soldiers, and we're going to get kinky for a bit. Later guys, just going to risk making a baby here.

Taking of drug kid was unexpected, but again should've happened sooner. We're 4 episodes in now, and I feel we could've covered this in the opener if they really pushed it.

13. GreenFrog

The worst is how they jumped from day 2 to day 9 since shit hit the fan in the latest episode.

That's a FULL WEEK of complete utter shit going on outside those gates that we didn't get to see. FFS. Apparently there are only 7 (or was it 12?) safe zones in LA and everything else out there is dead.

That's complete chaos we're talking about and fucking Travis is running around to get his cardio on in the midst of all this.

14. El Argentino

El Argentino Distinguished Member

Yeah, apparently "everything" out there died really quickly and nothing was notable about it. Just the military executing hoards of people, y'know. Nothing that might be interesting in a series about an apocalypse.

15. GreenFrog

And bravo to Maddie for cutting a human sized entrance through the fence. I wonder what else might fit through there.

And A+ for not picking up the pistol out on the streets.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And there aren't nearly enough corpses / walkers out there if it's all supposedly a dead zone. Wtf?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015