• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fear the Walking Dead

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
At this point they're genii compared to the Atlanta crew, but I'm sure the writers will ******* up. Like the untouched white pickup in the middle of a riot. Gosh, that was fortunate.

Didn't realize the bad ass dude from Training Day was a Kiwi.

lefty

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like the way "Fear" is shot compared to the original show. The LA setting looks good too.

And Lexa from The 100 is hot AF

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not very much so far. And too much focus on the Mormons.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
SUUUUCKEEED. is this the Walking Dead soap opera? Days of our Walking Dead Lives??

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fuuuck, really? I haven't watched it yet.

Sigh.

Oh well, at least my expectations are low.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fuckin sucked. Again, character behavior that makes no ******* sense. Zilch. Nada. So frustrating at times. Mexican daughter's fling with the goofy ass soldier is cringe. Worst episode of the season so far. But I'll continue to watch :revolve:

I still think the cinematography can be really good at times. That scene of nick stealing that morphine drip was very creepy and unexpected because I thought for once he was going to really kick the habit. The show did a good job of implying that, so seeing him all fucked up on the morphine caught me by surprise.

Also curious about that hospital. It looks like they're setting it up so that we follow the ex-wife to this place.

KenRose

Reaction score
I actually didn't mind the episode.
Fuckin sucked. Again, character behavior that makes no ******* sense. Zilch. Nada. So frustrating at times. Mexican daughter's fling with the goofy ass soldier is cringe. Worst episode of the season so far. But I'll continue to watch :revolve:

I still think the cinematography can be really good at times. That scene of nick stealing that morphine drip was very creepy and unexpected because I thought for once he was going to really kick the habit. The show did a good job of implying that, so seeing him all fucked up on the morphine caught me by surprise.

Also curious about that hospital. It looks like they're setting it up so that we follow the ex-wife to this place.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seeing Alicia stabbing herself with the needle was a WTF moment. Definitely wasn't expecting that either.

But got damn, dem legs...

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sick of teenage Alicia. Liked Travis seeing the soldiers wipe out "the light", but it came an hour too late. Literally nothing happened that episode. Daniel is the only smart one in this show.

When dumb blonde was bumming around outside the fence, sees a bunch of shot people in the street, and a gun on the ground next to a dead's hand, WTF don't you grab it and take it with you under the car?

Points for Travis and the chick getting it on in the car. You're under forced military occupation, people disappearing around you, food rationed by soldiers, and we're going to get kinky for a bit. Later guys, just going to risk making a baby here.

Taking of drug kid was unexpected, but again should've happened sooner. We're 4 episodes in now, and I feel we could've covered this in the opener if they really pushed it.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The worst is how they jumped from day 2 to day 9 since **** hit the fan in the latest episode.

That's a FULL WEEK of complete utter **** going on outside those gates that we didn't get to see. FFS. Apparently there are only 7 (or was it 12?) safe zones in LA and everything else out there is dead.

That's complete chaos we're talking about and ******* Travis is running around to get his cardio on in the midst of all this.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, apparently "everything" out there died really quickly and nothing was notable about it. Just the military executing hoards of people, y'know. Nothing that might be interesting in a series about an apocalypse.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And bravo to Maddie for cutting a human sized entrance through the fence. I wonder what else might fit through there.

And A+ for not picking up the pistol out on the streets.

1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

And there aren't nearly enough corpses / walkers out there if it's all supposedly a dead zone. Wtf?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads