1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Fear the Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by GreenFrog, Aug 20, 2015.

1. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

It really says something about the show when you find yourself rooting hard for a father to stab his own son in the face. I totally get that the showrunners probably want us to hate Chris, but I hate the characters because they completely blow away the viewer's ability to suspend disbelief. Not because the writing and acting is so good that you hate them for their onscreen persona. i feel like they are trying to recreate the Carol and Carl character arcs from TWD where they were infuriatingly stupid as they figured stuff out.

The BIG difference in TWD is that we also had Rick and Glen and Darryl, who were fun to root for at the same time. In this series everyone is infuriating

Last edited: May 23, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Lionheart Biker

Lionheart Biker Senior member

This show is dumber than a bag of rocks. That ending was so stupid and the acting was terrible. 5 minutes of "get in the truck" [​IMG] was too much for me.

3. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Hmm. Maybe watching the show while under the influence is skewing my perception of its quality.

4. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Those two cholos getting eaten by the zombie horde:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  5. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

6. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

The more I think about that scene, the more it pisses me the fuck off. That honestly should be grounds for firing the writer. It will go down in history as one of my top five worst tv show deaths.

It's insulting to the viewer. Whoever the writer(s) is / are: FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING DISGRACEFUL SHIT!!!

And to the director / producer: HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU POSSIBLY GREENLIGHT THAT SCENE? WHAT MENTAL GYMNASTICS DID YOU HAVE TO PERFORM TO RATIONALIZE ITS EXISTENCE?!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016