• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

Limniscate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Hit the B&S forums. Mauro goes out of his way and eats profits to present these sales. I'm sure you mean no harm, but look at it from his perspective. The idea of these sales is to gets these pieces out of the store for good.
I've tried the BS forums, ebay, sufu, and craigslist to no avail. I'm just trying to recover my cost and am not trying to make a profit. I've never bought any high-end denim before, so I just went by what I read about the sizing. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

Limniscate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
when did you buy the jeans and how many did you buy?which flash sale?

I really try to go out of way for the forum memebers but FINAL SALE MEANS FINAL SALE.
I have a few guys on here that all they do is buy and return buy and return buy on sale and return ( not saying that's you at all) .
everyone knows I am a push over but enough is enough.

RULE OF PURCHASE FOR ANYONE
just because it's on sale doesn't mean you buy it !!!!!!!!!

Best,
Mauro

The flash sale that occurred two Fridays ago on the 10th. I'm not asking for a return, though that would be nice. I was asking about exchanging sizes.

unicornwarrior

Reaction score
Random question: on the subject of service boots, will there be some made for FW 09? i missed out on getting a pair for several reasons, but would love to pick up a pair in black. I can wait to SS10 if it comes down to it.

seeing as shipments start coming in aug15, i'm going to be broke going to back to school haha.

Lachy

Reaction score
Don't worry, even if they're meant to come in with the August shipment, they won't arrive untill Feb 2010
stirpot.gif

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lachy
Don't worry, even if they're meant to come in with the August shipment, they won't arrive untill Feb 2010
stirpot.gif

they'll be on time as long as i'm not part of the order. it's spread to other vendors as well. ordered something last thurs, got the processing email..... turns out it wasn't actually in stock and is now supposed to ship out 7/27.....allegedly.
peepwall[1].gif

Lachy

Reaction score
Seriously, a disclaimer should be added to anything you order.

***WARNING***: Item has been ordered by grundletaint, shipping may be delayed by upto 3 months and/or may ship with serious unexpected defects.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hell, if someone gave a similar disclaimer to my parents a whole bevy of problems could have been avoided.

Lachy

Reaction score
hahah, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall during that Doctor's appointment!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WE HAD A HUGE SALE AND ARE WIPED OUT. THE FIRST DAY OF THE SALE WE HAD 60 EMAILS ON SIZE QUESTIONS ALONE. APPARENTLY WHILE I HAVE BEEN GONE A FEW SF'ERS HAVE HAD ISSUES GETTING RESPONSES FROM NATHAN AND PAYMAN. THAT WILL BE FIXED TODAY.
I AM BACK FOR TWO DAYS.

M@T - FEEL FREE TO POST WHAT YOU WROTE. I THINK THE FORUM SHOULD KNOW HOW YOU FEEL
AND PERSONALLY I DON'T LIKE TO FEEL LIKE ANYONE IS DOING ME ANY FAVORS WHILE I AM THE QUOTE " DARLING" UNQUOTE OR NOT. HONESLTY IF YOU HAVE A BEEF POST IT. I AM ONE PERSON AND I REALLY DO MY BEST.

DURNING SALE TIME PEOPLE WHO EMAIL FIRST AND ASK QUESTIONS OFTEN MISS OUT ON THEIR SIZE. IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR SIZE DON'T BUY THE EFFING ARTICLE OF CLOTHING, SPECIALLY WHEN THE IS A HUGE DISCLAIMER THAT SAYS " FINAL SALE"

Limniscate- You realize we might not have your size. You MAY return the jeans for a store credit.
In the future you might want to PM me or someone with a real idea of how a jean fits and seriously no joking a side DO NOT buy **** on sale for the sake of it being on sale.

USPS is suppose to automatically send out a track numbering and confirmation number as long as the customer provides an email address which you have to do. So everyone should be getting a tracking number. if for some reason you don't have an email address we call you ( SHOULD CALL YOU) and ask you for an email address so that we can send you a tracking number.
Sometimes the system ( usps) gets a hiccup and you might not receive your tracking number. In a case like that email or call the store and someone wil provide you with one.

I was trying to remove myself from the store to work on Wolf vs Goat but I guess I have to be in store. I apologize for the inconvience.
Best Regards,
Mauro

Geste

Reaction score
Hey Farenelli's!

Sa bai dee mai?

Do you any of the W's Chimala, blk jeans and bl hue pants left in your inventory? If so, either or both in a 24" or 25" - and also do you have any CvF 34s left over from the onslaught?

I was in the store last Friday and was glad to see that the R&B car-coat (steal of the century) was picked-up - "dv3", congrats!; and I also saw "justtemple" (Baltimore) - thanks for stopping by; "ctrlaltelite" was there and made someone very happy -

I'm still free on the weekends so if you need an "extra" hand, holla.

Mauro's "second coming" will be off the hook!! WvG will do just fine.

Warning: all "imposters", stay away -

Geste

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads