Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Aug 8, 2008.

1. ctrlaltelite

ctrlaltelite Senior member

Mauro, is there anyway I can exchange some of the jeans that I got from the Flash sale when you get a restock on sizes? Half of them don't fit me right.

this is why we have Buy/Sell forums.

2. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

I would email but I never got a response from the email I sent last week plus it appears they're busy.

I ordered my CvsF jeans Tuesday, got a tracking number yesterday but it still says "Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received" just curious if they've been shipped out or if you guys have been busy with things at the store.

thanks.

3. Teger

Teger Senior member

btw wearing my rag & bone 15s for the first time today.

2 dope

4. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Typically, USPS is a POS. More often than not their status updates are slower than the actual package being shipped.

5. dv3

dv3 Senior member

btw wearing my rag & bone 15s for the first time today.

2 dope

did you get them hemmed? they are really long, almost too long to cuff. still deciding how to proceed with mine.

6. fosho

fosho Senior member

Payman - why are you using my account???

It was an accident! I was using the computer you are always signed in on, and I had like 4 other things to do so I was posting in a hurry and didn't notice it was under your name. My bad!

7. th0rbahn

th0rbahn Senior member

I would email but I never got a response from the email I sent last week plus it appears they're busy.

I ordered my CvsF jeans Tuesday, got a tracking number yesterday but it still says "Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received" just curious if they've been shipped out or if you guys have been busy with things at the store.

thanks.

yeah, it'll most likely be well on its way by the time you see the first update

8. Teger

Teger Senior member

did you get them hemmed? they are really long, almost too long to cuff. still deciding how to proceed with mine.

I have them double cuffed with an inch in a half cuff atm. It looks surprisingly good. probably will do this for atleast a month and then make a hemming decision once the denim breaks in. I got the heavier weight denim though.. so you might want to hem if you think its awkward

9. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

FWIW, I went several months wearing mine as my "cuffed" pair. I was much, much happier when I finally had them hemmed.

10. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

yeah, it'll most likely be well on its way by the time you see the first update

there have been several times when I had my package from Mauro in my hands before i actually got the first status updatefrom USPS!

11. junebugmm

junebugmm Senior member

USPS can be awful with updates, but 9 out of 10 times I prefer
    it to UPS or FedEx.

12. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

there have been several times when I had my package from Mauro in my hands before i actually got the first status updatefrom USPS!

probably the case. I haven't been home so I have no idea if they left a notice. I hate USPS.

13. dv3

dv3 Senior member

FWIW, I went several months wearing mine as my "cuffed" pair. I was much, much happier when I finally had them hemmed.

I have them double cuffed with an inch in a half cuff atm. It looks surprisingly good. probably will do this for atleast a month and then make a hemming decision once the denim breaks in. I got the heavier weight denim though.. so you might want to hem if you think its awkward

Ok thanks. I will give them one wear cuffed and then make a final decision--I imagine I will likely go with a hem.

14. APK

APK Senior member

Typically, USPS is a POS. More often than not their status updates are slower than the actual package being shipped.

Does Farinelli's use delivery confirmation numbers or tracking numbers? If it's the former, those sporadic updates are to be expected, since the DC number's purpose isn't to track the package each step of the way.

15. th0rbahn

th0rbahn Senior member

"Track & Confirm"