• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

fosho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by who8mahrice
I searched this thread and the blog, but I couldn't find it...anyone have measurements for the W+H type 3 jacket in medium?

Pit-to-Pit: 21"
Shoulders: 17.63"

fosho

Reaction score
STILL AVAILABLE: At 65% off:
SaleDeals001.jpg
SaleDeals002.jpg
Nice Collective Light Stripe Shorts Available in: 28, 30, 32, 34 Originally $178, on sale now for $62.30
SaleDeals005.jpg
BBlessing S/S Teller Shirt Available in: S, M Originally $187, on sale now for $65.45
SaleDeals007.jpg
Shipley & Halmos Double-Breasted Rain Coat Available in: 42 Originally $470, on sale now for $164.50
SaleDeals008.jpg
Engineered Garments 19th Century BD, Tattersall Available in: XL Originally $240, on sale now for $84
SaleDeals010.jpg
Engineered Garments 19th Century BD, White Broadcloth Available in: XL Originally $240, on sale now for $84 And here are some newer items that are still available (only 30% off, and to SF only):
SaleDeals003.jpg
Rag & Bone S/S Chambray Available in: XS, S, M $225
SaleDeals004.jpg
Rag & Bone Sunset Shirt Available in: XS, S, M $225

fosho

Reaction score
Here are two cool tees we still have available as well:
tee01.jpg
Nice Collective Voix de Ville V-Neck Tee Available in: S, M, L Originally $74, on sale now for $25.90
tee02.jpg
Apolis Activism Defend Tomorrow Tee Available in: S, XL Originally $65, on sale now for $22.75

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Ehhhh money's short-term...I just bought the W+H jacket. Half hoping the chest will fit, half hoping it's too big and I'll recoup my cost on the B&S.

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by who8mahrice
Ehhhh money's short-term...I just bought the W+H jacket. Half hoping the chest will fit, half hoping it's too big and I'll recoup my cost on the B&S.

Looks like me and you were on the same boat. I'd been going back and forth on the bomber for the last week or so before deciding the p2p's a little too big.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
who-I have one jacket left in medium.
As far as discounts go and shipping I have created a monster. I know context and Eddie (self edge) have no problems in this area.
it's fucked up.
I will post something I think is cool later today.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No
frown.gif

I don't know how to post pictures remember.

fosho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by premo
What's the measurements on those two EG XL shirts?

Here ya go:

White:
Pit-to-Pit: 24
Shoulder: 19
Sleeve: 36
Backlength: 32

Tattersall
Pit-to-Pit: 24
Shoulder: 19
Sleeve: 38
Backlength: 33.5

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey guys here are 5 fabrics I am using for shirts and the adobe color cotton duck canvas ( 10oz selvege) will be a bad ass work pant ( you will love the fit). the fabric is reserved edition white oak fiber dyed. I showed you 3 different looks for the fabric. raw, industrial rinse, and bleached. you can how it breaks down....so sweet. The green and burnt orange are an Italian fabric for Monti and the two tattersall and lavender oxford fabrics are thomas mason. The shirting is amazing and I think you will love the fit of the shirts. All 5 shirts will be before dinner shirts. I will have some after dinner shirts ready in september. I hope you like them!
WolfvsGoatFabrics001.jpg
WolfvsGoatFabrics003.jpg
The order of washes for the adobe are raw, bleach , rinse

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love love love the canvas color for the work pant! That plus the red/blue tatersall are going to be a great start to my fall wardrobe.

edit: I'll probably want the lavender too!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads