• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it amazes me how people ***** about shipping. When you shop and still and save a bunch whats the problem?? There's always somebody who just isn't happy enough. What do you think the margins is retail are?
unreal.

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I saved 65% on pants and factoring in shipping, they were still > 50% off. Any duties, etc. I get charged will still bring them in well below what I would pay locally, if I could even find them.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
which 95% of the time you will get zero!

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
which 95% of the time you will get zero!

cheers.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SBS, or Sandy Box Syndrome, is a common, acute inflamation of the vaginal tissues.

Those high at risk, include women at the beach, Internet fuckheads and people complaining about tracked, international shipping on obscure, hard to find, boutique brands at more than 50% off RRP.

It's give an inch take a mile with you idiots.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's better to have shipping as a cost.

I live in Australia, so I pay for shipping everywere I go on the webz, I wouldn't saddle other customers with the cost of subsidizing my shipping costs.

I consider places like farinellis already doing me a massive favour, by not up charging, taking a loss on the shipping costs, giving me a base 20% SFD, great customer service and accepting multiple forms of payment.

In Australia, your looking at 220 AUD for reigning champ hoodies, 350 for FP MIE harringtons, 175 for the polos. NdG base shirting was 500 AUD last year.

In summary, I'm getting a mile, and wouldn't ask for another inch. Seems to me that alot of people take the affiliates for granted.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it amazes me how people ***** about shipping. When you shop and still and save a bunch whats the problem?? There's always somebody who just isn't happy enough. What do you think the margins is retail are? unreal.
Hi mauro, you gave me the deed to your house and your firstborn child but gas to come pick them up coming from canada is pricey. help a brother out?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Yeah Mauro, don't be such a cock, ship your **** to his house, ASAP.

FFS, man, these affiliates, they are just scamming us for money.

adversity04

Reaction score
it amazes me how people ***** about shipping. When you shop and still and save a bunch whats the problem?? There's always somebody who just isn't happy enough. What do you think the margins is retail are?
unreal.

Obviously you should be selling to us at cost
teacha.gif

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I'd bet stuff was below cost with the 65% off!

adversity04

Reaction score
^Ya :-/

Need cash flows though so you can at least get in new inventory

Chip

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda
Northern Virginia, full of pieces of ****? no way!

Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
ftfy
teacha.gif

Yeah..here in southeastern part of VA, people are too naive to be snotty about fashion.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
I searched this thread and the blog, but I couldn't find it...anyone have measurements for the W+H type 3 jacket in medium?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads